Sports Interactive Community
cezar.sl

FM16 : Liverpool FC - Ran out of Klopp puns

Well as I said up thread I was a late comer but am powering along. Into my 3rd season and we are the defending PL UEFA Champions Leagues Titleholders. Sakhou and Can are now club icons whilst Couthino is so liked he is listed as a club legend. I re-trained him to play on the left wing as I brought in Mario Gotze in my first season and I wanted them both in the side, Gotze often plays as a shadow striker position or advanced playmaker centrally whilst Couts plays out wide on the left. With Moreno at left back, I get heaps of assists on that left hand side. Just beat Arsenal early in January 2018 4-0 at Anfield (they were 2nd on the ladder whilst we are sitting 1st).

So how have you set your team up?

Hi guys can anyone please tell me how I can download skins/facepacks etc without using MegaSync??

I'm tired of finding a skin or pack that I really want, only to click on download and see this MegaSync thing that I have to go through!! is there any way I can change what I download it through??

Thanks in advance!!

It is impossible to sell some players. Lallana, Luan & Benteke all up for sale. Only bids there have been, have been way below their value. Makes no sense. Very annoying.

I just listed & offered Lallana & Benteke for their value and didn't receive one offer.

I am beside myself..

I purchased a backup player by the name of Yannick Ferreira Carrasco...

Got him for 13mil, thought it was reasonable.

1 year on, I just had to accept two bids worth 70mil for the guy..

WHAT!!!

He is off to Man City for 50mil upfront and 20mil over the next 12mths.. Dayum!!

It is impossible to sell some players. Lallana, Luan & Benteke all up for sale. Only bids there have been, have been way below their value. Makes no sense. Very annoying.

I just listed & offered Lallana & Benteke for their value and didn't receive one offer.

If they are not playing games and earning high wages, then nobody will pay their value. You have to just take a loss on them or get them playing and hopefully find enough form that somebody comes in for them.

2 season into the game and I had to sell Benteke for £10m and 6 months later let Lallana leave for just £5m. He only had 6 months left on his contract, so I was lucky he didn't leave for free.

Hi guys can anyone please tell me how I can download skins/facepacks etc without using MegaSync??

I'm tired of finding a skin or pack that I really want, only to click on download and see this MegaSync thing that I have to go through!! is there any way I can change what I download it through??

Thanks in advance!!

That would depend on the person uploading it... and where you are downloading these packs from..

When offering players out do not transfer list them, I've only had bad experiences with this, when they're listed clubs will knock you down because they you want to sell. Always offer out first off and be patient when clubs show interest, don't be too keen that you want rid so quickly.

When offering players out do not transfer list them, I've only had bad experiences with this, when they're listed clubs will knock you down because they you want to sell. Always offer out first off and be patient when clubs show interest, don't be too keen that you want rid so quickly.

Ok thanks, I'll give that a go.

when you offer a player out it auto transfer lists the player.

when you get a bid back below the value offered you need to use the suggest button. counter the bid with your original value hit suggest and see if they find it acceptable. if not hit undo and reduce the amount by .5 or 1 mil until they find an amount acceptable and then decide if this is ok for you to sell. most times you will at least get the players market value

when you offer a player out it auto transfer lists the player.

There is a checkbox in the bottom to disable that.

Benteke & Lallana, since the update, what is the most people have been able to sell them for? Has anyone made back the money on them (£25m Lallana, £32.5m Benteke)?

f8aaec49a083051117d82c5919d8dc7f.png

Just in case you guys thought it didn't work. :cool:

Latest transfer database so it includes Mane, Karius, Klavan and most importantly (to me anyway) Matip. All players out on loan returned, which enabled me to do this monster deal with Balotelli.

I must say though, I'm really proud of this transfer window.

Just in case you guys thought it didn't work. :cool:

Latest transfer database so it includes Mane, Karius, Klavan and most importantly (to me anyway) Matip. All players out on loan returned, which enabled me to do this monster deal with Balotelli.

I must say though, I'm really proud of this transfer window.

Where do I get this database?

Steam store?

Ok, new project, new save.

I will target any transfers made so far in real life, including getting rid of any that have left, such as Ibe.

And as i play, if any other transfers are made, I will make them.

By the time I rech in game mid 2016, hopefully most transfers are done.

I really do try and keep transfers as realistic as possible and try for players we're linked to in real life. Ingoings I mean. But if there's an exploit to sell players for a crap load of money, I will take it. :p

trying to get into a save. holidayed season 1 until I got a save where we finished outside of the European places.

just at the start of July now getting ready for my first season (in game its season 2)

cannot get a buyer for Markovic or lallana for their value so having to sell for a bit less. balotelli keeps refusing to move teams as well. have managed to sell on most of the dross - Skrtel, Enrique, lovern, lucas, milner, benteke, wisdom, alberto, all gone

I've spent well on key positions trying not to over do it.

Stefan De Vrij, Ruben Neves, youri Tielemans, and Julian Brandt all brought in for the first team with Borja San Emterio in as cover for the full back positions. Andre Dozzell and Ben Garratt as Homegrown players who can develop and offer good cover

bought a huge number of regens 10-15 mark who are all 3.5 stars + from my scouts so they will fill in any gaps in the squad for cups matches

anyone else go mad buying Regens after season 1? find I buy 10-15 players after season 1 to fill out my Under 21's

On 14/07/2016 at 10:31, jmc1980 said:

So how have you set your team up?

Sorry not been online for a while. My set up varies between 4-2-3-1 Wide, 4-2-3-1 DM or an asymetrical 4-4-2 (with a regista and a shadow striker) depending on my opponent and what my scouting team recommend as my opponent's weakness. Tend to play possession football with a normal or control mindset and short passing with a lot of closing down. Best result was in my 3rd season playing my asymetrical 4-4-2 we beat Barcelona in the knockout stages of the Champions League 8-0 over the 2 legs.

One thing with my team is I invested in a lot of players with good pace. Makes it hard to break the team down, especially when I managed to snag Emmanuel Mammana from River Plate to partner with either Sakho or Gomez at CB. Also my first season I worked on getting Karius in and getting rid of Mignolet - best decision I made.

On 01/08/2016 at 23:33, Staf9 said:

trying to get into a save. holidayed season 1 until I got a save where we finished outside of the European places.

just at the start of July now getting ready for my first season (in game its season 2)

cannot get a buyer for Markovic or lallana for their value so having to sell for a bit less. balotelli keeps refusing to move teams as well. have managed to sell on most of the dross - Skrtel, Enrique, lovern, lucas, milner, benteke, wisdom, alberto, all gone

I've spent well on key positions trying not to over do it.

Stefan De Vrij, Ruben Neves, youri Tielemans, and Julian Brandt all brought in for the first team with Borja San Emterio in as cover for the full back positions. Andre Dozzell and Ben Garratt as Homegrown players who can develop and offer good cover

bought a huge number of regens 10-15 mark who are all 3.5 stars + from my scouts so they will fill in any gaps in the squad for cups matches

I bought Rico Henry from Walsall. You can get him cheapish but the guy develops very well with the right coaching and mentoring. Develops into a quality LB.

I started my final and proper save a month ago...i don't have much time so takes a while to get through. 1st season gone really well. Started very hit and miss and then came too. Think i did the most squad rotations ever but its worked in the end. At the start of the game i got the following;

Kosanic 250k

Balanta 6m

Barbosa 9.5m

Chilwell - loan with 6m clause

Timo Horn 6.5m

Oxford - 2.5m

Karius - 10.5m

Alberto Picchi - Loan with 1.7m clause - This guy is great!

There was no major out, mainly sent out on loans.

So i won the league by 1 point on the final day, Spurs 2nd and Man C 3rd. It was a nail biter especially as i was losing to Stoke!  I had also earlier been knocked out of the FA Cup by Arsenal but my payback was knocking them out of the Euro CUP  which i went on to win beating Monaco in the final 2-1. 

Laporte is unhappy.

Made a cheeky offer, no go.

Went to board and said "Signing Laporte will show we mean business" board was like all over it, and despite me having no cash in the transfer kitty, it looks as if the board offered 56mil for him..

Edited by eastley

On ‎08‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 12:56, New Roosterman said:

I bought Rico Henry from Walsall. You can get him cheapish but the guy develops very well with the right coaching and mentoring. Develops into a quality LB.

yeah Rico is a fav of mine as well. if you get lucky and top out on his potential he's great as a starter or cover.

he'll be even better on for FM17 as I'd say he will get a slight boost in CA and a definite boost on his PA

I have started a final Liverpool save with the updated database.

Going well so far, in Dec and sitting 5 points clear with only 2 losses, I would have thought it would have been harder?

Balotelli and Benteke have gone - I did actually want to keep an play them as they were both performing well - but they both decided I was not giving them enough playing time and spat the dummy, both were sold to the highest bidder!!

Not sure about Karius as yet, Mignolet is performing well so far.

Just managed to bring in an unhappy Isco form madrid in winter transfer window for 20m (a steal I think).  3 games and 3 goals so far for him from inside forward.

Will see how the 2nd half of the season plays out......

28 minutes ago, gmulv said:

Just managed to bring in an unhappy Isco form madrid in winter transfer window for 20m (a steal I think).  3 games and 3 goals so far for him from inside forward.

I also got Isco, but for 12mil..

He is now unhappy at Liverpool, lol. Trying to sell him for big money.

6 hours ago, eastley said:

I also got Isco, but for 12mil..

He is now unhappy at Liverpool, lol. Trying to sell him for big money.

oh wow I should have waited longer after his listing.....

I'm hoping if I make the champions league next year more players will stay happy...lets see

I'm also using an updated database but sticking solely to realism on this one, had the chance to sign Isco in January who seems to get unhappy really fast but looking on bringing in the likes of Dahoud and Chilwell in the summer. Mane has been so good and direct for me. He's just won African CAF player of the year above the likes of Yaya Toure and Aubameyang. Can't wait to see how this season ends. We have 7 teams battling for the top spot and were in January. Such an exciting save so far every team is doing well.

Hi looking for some help/inspiration here, started a save a while back and lost interest/time to play, but have gone back to it as it was managing Liverpool and I had signed some good potential players as I try and win some silverware. 
Thing is I have got to 18th December 1st season in 5th somehow without playing at all well and getting through the Europa League group with 1 win.

I usually manage lower leagues to some success but I am struggling at the top end on FM16 so far.

I have listed my squad below and would like some suggestions on how you would line up with this squad. I have mainly used a 4-2-3-1 with 2 X defensive midfielders and 2 wing backs, Luan cutting in from the left as a IF and he is my top goal scorer. 

We usually have 50/50 possession and less shots at goal than the opposostion.

I have never had any of these players on previous FM16 saves so looking for some help. My aim is to finish top 4 this season and push on from there.

Liverpool season 15/16

Goalkeepers are Mignolet and Horn

Right backs Clyne and injured Flanaghan
Centre backs are Skrtel,  enzo roco, Sakho, Sven Bender is about to arrive and also Emre Can acts as cover- Kolo Toure is also on the books still
Left backs are Moreno and augistein 

Defensive and central midfielders are Lucas, Can, Maia(1/1/16), Bender(1/1/16), Henderson, Allen, Fossum (currently getting first team action in championship for 3 months)

Wingers are Milner, Luan, Ibe and Zivkovic
Attacking Midfielders are  Firminho and Coutiniho

Strikers Sturridge, Ings and Benteke
Out on loan: origi, eggestein,

It isn't using the latest update as I think I stared this game in Feb, I remember Caulker wasn't at the club on loan and I imagine he was in the latest update.

So how would you line up?

Start of 2016 / 2017 Season starting as PL Champs. Re vamped the team but found some players hard to get rid of so they are out on loans with buy clauses. Transfer window just closed. 1st in the league after 3 games.

In

Chambers - 13.5m

Matip - Free

Andrija Zivkovic - Free

Rulli - Free

Sanches - 22m

Jetro Willems - 7m

Picchi - 1.7m

Fischer - 9.5m

Sule - 24m

Alonso - 5m

Rugani - Loan - with 30m Buy Clause

Out (Major)

Benteke - 18m

Flanagan - Loan

Lucas - 25m

Lovern - 15m

Wisdom - 3.2m

Balotelli - 18m

Ings - 14m

Oxford - Loan

Balanta - loan

Rossiter - loan

Mignolet - loan and buy clause

Embolo - loan

Allen - loan - buy clause

Lallana - loan - buy clause

I've started a new save (again) because I felt like I made a couple mistakes in my transfer dealings.

This time however;

9e0c6c112b9e99dcdf5458ccf8e96b77.png

This time around, I didn't sell Lovren and sold Moreno but everything else was the same.  
I decided to do something that is very out of character for me, and that is spend huge on a player in the first season.  Strootman however, is an outstanding footballer and I have always wanted to sign him. 

So, Man City just offered 71m for Emre Can, decisions to be made now.  I don't want to sell to a rival, but that is a LOT of cash...

If it was a foreign team I would likely accept I think

ok Madrid just bid the same - I accepted that

jist sold Markovic to Bayern for 50m too......

I'm pretty sure I got the best end of those deals, but time will tell

Sell everyone, buy whom ever you can...

Na seriously.

Moreno and Clyne are good in game (despite Moreno in real life). 

Coutinho, Firminio, Can, Sturridge, Sakho, Lovren, Mignolet, Gomez, Allen, Henderson, Milner, Ibe, Ings, Origi.

Can ditch the rest.

Now this all depsends on whether you want to keep it close to real life as possible, then you may have to sell a few and sign a few players we have done IRL.

Now if you want to be smart, you have many options, can Play Markovic a little and make some big cash off him. 

Ojo and Ibe develope ok, Ibe is the better and worth keeping around for first team, Ojo is squad player, rest of the youngsters are rubbish.

If you use latest update, Grujic and Matip are worth keeping around.

1 hour ago, Ronaldo Beckham said:

Are Lallana, Wisdom, Illori and Lovren worth keeping as I am also starting a new save with Liverpool.

Lallana and at a push Lovren, get rid of Illori/Wisdom quickly

10 hours ago, ryan045 said:

Lallana and at a push Lovren, get rid of Illori/Wisdom quickly

Lallana is to slow for my liking, he best position is winger but yet he runs like a 4 legged chook..

3 hours ago, jmc1980 said:

Just sold Can for around $62 Mil

Who should I replace him with? Ideas?

Goretzka? He has a release clause I believe, mid to high 40mil??

Ok so, started my final new save, started with the updated transfers thus far, so Mane etc were in the squad, had some left over coin to do a few more deals.

2015/16 Transfers

INS

Cook - 20mil
Gray - 8.25mil
S.Bender - 7.5mil
Trachsel - 625k
Rajkovic - 7.75mil
Gimenez - 28.5mil
Duarte - 5.75mil
L.Walker - 1.2mil
Vlasic - 6.5mil
B.Silva - 22.5mil
Zivkovic - 4mil
Slattery - 2mil

Total = 114mil

OUTS

Can - 43.5mil
Balotelli - 10mil
Wisdom - 4mil
Alberto - 3.8mil
Williams - 325k

Total = 62.75mil

2016/17 Transfers

INS

Sobhy - 12.5mil
Hojbjerg - 26mil
Luis Henrique - 5mil
Manea - 4.6mil
Ajer - 5.75mil
Ousmane Dembele - 22.5mil
Ricardo Rodriguez - 22.5mil

Total = 98.85mil

OUTS

Moreno - 30mil
Leiva - 18.25mil
Lallana - 16.25mil
S.Bender - 15mil
Ilori - 3mil
Stewart - 400k

Total = 82.9mil

As you can see, this is sort of like what Liverpool would do in real life, no HUGE transfers, some around the 30mil mark or just under, a lot fo good value ones, Bender was a backup player who I sold 1 year later for double, so good business there. Benteke is performing well for me, I am not sure what to do for striker position.
Sturridge is injured 1/2 the year most fo the time, I have Ings, Benteke and now Henrique as strikers, but I have the likes of Firminio and Mane who can play as a shadow striker etc, might even leave it at that!

23 hours ago, eastley said:

Goretzka? He has a release clause I believe, mid to high 40mil??

Leon Goretzka?

I can't stop starting new games.  :(

Something never feels right with Liverpool and I really don't know what it is..  Am I selling the wrong players?  Am I buying the right players?  My mind is a pure mess.

Maybe I'm a little disenchanted because I don't have the players like I do on my Sunderland save.

What players do you have on your Sunderland file?

I find the first season with Liverpool you have to grit your teeth, then you can mould the team you want and sell a few players for a decent amount.