Sports Interactive Community
cezar.sl

FM16 : Liverpool FC - Ran out of Klopp puns

Guys I have a dilemma. I have just negotiated £40m for Lallana. So I have money!

Here comes the nice problem. I want 2 forward players. I play with a complete forward, poacher and shadow striker.

I have bid for Embolo, Ayoze Perez and Gabigol. Which of the two should I get or someone completely different?

I've got several under 18 players complaing about the training workload being too heavy. How can I change that?

Are you in charge of their training needs etc? Might not have been changed back to someone else being in control of it if you changed staff etc. Then you can change the settings or put someone else in charge and they'll make it back to normal I believe.

Could be the u18 team training is on heavy/very heavy too?

That's what I can think of, hope it helps.

Are you in charge of their training needs etc? Might not have been changed back to someone else being in control of it if you changed staff etc. Then you can change the settings or put someone else in charge and they'll make it back to normal I believe.

Could be the u18 team training is on heavy/very heavy too?

That's what I can think of, hope it helps.

Thanks mate :-)

Ill go have a look

Not yet. Where do you change the control of your staff?

On the left, go to Staff. In staff, there should be a heading called 'Responsibilities" at the top. In that tab, you can change the "under 21s" and "under 18s" (in these tabs, just under the top headings) staff responsibilities and the settings are in there.

Decided to abandon my current save & wait for update 16.3 to come out that will be my last long term save

On the left, go to Staff. In staff, there should be a heading called 'Responsibilities" at the top. In that tab, you can change the "under 21s" and "under 18s" (in these tabs, just under the top headings) staff responsibilities and the settings are in there.

Yep found it. Can't work out what I need to change to be able to change the training workload?

Decided to abandon my current save & wait for update 16.3 to come out that will be my last long term save

When are they saying thats due?

Yep found it. Can't work out what I need to change to be able to change the training workload?

Ah sorry, was telling you about another aspect of it! For the training workload, if you go to under 18s on the left, then on the training tab, select team and that's the training for the under 18s (same way for under 21s).

How can I get Benteke to score?! Playing 4-2-3-1 everyone else can score in the forward position apart from him.

In my first season near the Jan transfer window, do I:

1) Loan him out with hope to attract offers after his loan spell

2) Keep in in the first team where he will be limited to game time because I have Ings and Sturridge who are scoring, so low ratings and not much game time at the end of the season could effect teams wanting to buy

I got him to start scoring by selling him to Arsenal for 30 million in Season 2 :).

Won the league first season - the most on off season I've ever played in FM history - going between 2nd and 9th for most of the season, up and down the hole time - a dog eats dog division, teams loosing to each other in a big way - took until the 3rd last game for me to take top spot (won the league in the 2nd last game of the season) which happened after I realized that I hadn't put in opposition instructions, hmmm - but better late than never

Will post screen shots later today

When are they saying thats due?
There is no date yet but it's usually end of Feb or 1st week of March

Won the league first season - the most on off season I've ever played in FM history - going between 2nd and 9th for most of the season, up and down the hole time - a dog eats dog division, teams loosing to each other in a big way - took until the 3rd last game for me to take top spot (won the league in the 2nd last game of the season) which happened after I realized that I hadn't put in opposition instructions, hmmm - but better late than never

Will post screen shots later today

MyDBqXD.png

Sturridge had a fabulous return after his injury

eQbMpE1.png

Barbosa had a really good first season in England

OqUumsu.png

Transfer history (players out that can't be seen are youth players being released

JUr0evh.png

The "big" transfers lined up for the summer is

Rulli - Sociadad - even though Mignolet have become better after Skrtel left he still makes the mistakes that will tear your hair out - so hopefully Rulli will save what hair I have remaining - Don't come on a free transfer as he had put paper on a new deal before I could sign him on a bosman

Suso - AC Milan - Was in need of a backup AMR with a good left foot - Suso has that and he counts as a club grown players

Lucas Romero - Velez - Comes in on a free transfer, and will provide 3rd options to both DMC and MC

Looking to bring in an extra senior DC, but the ones that I'm after are either not available or looking for more money that I'm willing to pay - other than that I doubt that much will happen on the in front (other than a few newgen wonderkids, if I can find one or two) unless Barkley becomes available or Man U regrets buying John Stones and will offload him

Ah sorry, was telling you about another aspect of it! For the training workload, if you go to under 18s on the left, then on the training tab, select team and that's the training for the under 18s (same way for under 21s).

Thanks mate. Followed what you said. All sorted

Thought I'd give an update on my save, it's been a while. But anyway, I've finished the first season.

League

Managed to comfortably finish 4th, could possibly have tried for 3rd, but let my youngsters play the last 2 games. Quite pleased with this to be honest.

Domestic Cups

Rubbish, went out early in 3rd/4th round for them. Not much to say here.

Europe

Won the Europa League! Beat Spurs in the final thanks to a last minute Sturridge equaliser and then won on pens. Proper pleased with this.

Found that Coutinho was easily my best player, was injured quite a bit but still managed 14 goals and 14 assists for the season. When Sturridge came back, he was also pretty decent contributing 13 goals. Firmino has become pretty important, as has Carillo who only cost £13Mil.

In midfield, Can's really come on as a player and I'm now receiving £40Mil+ offers for him. Thankfully none have hit his release clause of £45.5Mil. Henderson was very consistent, Lucas also was a solid anchor.

In defence, everyone was OKAY, nobody standout though. I have plans to improve this area. Moreno had quite an impact going forward

So for the season going forward, here are my plans.

2016/2017

Confirmed IN

Papastathopolous - £10Mil

Morata - £58Mil

Caceres - £10Mil

Rulli - Free

I still have plans to bring in somebody for my midfield, so sit beside Hendo and Can. My plans for Alli have been scuppered by a £91Mil asking price, haha. Tried to bring in a few players that chose other teams. Had a deal arranged for Dier, he picked City. Had a £47Mil deal in place for Dybala also, he chose City also.

Confirmed OUT

Ilori - £7Mil

Bogdan - £2.6Mil

Balotelli - £40Mil

Allen - £11Mil

Gonna have a clearout. Ings and Benteke will be moved on, as will Milner and Allen, if I can bring in a player or two. I'll also need to move on some of my defence, whoever I get bids for leaves.

Its Berserk, but with some tweaks on PI.
You got a link for this tactic, cant seem to find it on fm base

You got a link for this tactic, cant seem to find it on fm base

Its in the devastator post. A lot of tactics there. Thinks it on page 200 and something

SEASON ONE REVIEW

Transfers_zps73taypwb.png

Bought Luan in the first transfer window and he basically saved my season by being the only reliable striker. The others brought in with an eye to being starters next season.

Competition_zpszs2dhpiv.png

Won the league and the Euro Cup which is amazing for on a first save. Domestic cups didn't go so well.

Best%20Eleven%20S1_zpsit2mfthw.png

Very happy with the squad with Rulli coming in the summer on a free all I need is a class left back.

Playing a 4-4-2 diamond

CF Benteke/Sturridge

F9 Luan

ML Moreno/Zivkovic

AMC Firmino/Allen/Courtinho

MR Milner/Ibe

DM Lucas/Henderson

DL Can/Flannigan

DC Skrtel/Gomez

DC Sakho/Mammana

DR Clyne/Byram

Oh and Everton were relegated on my save too :)

Summer transfer window. Splashed the cash on Dybala up front. Horn came in as I couldn't resist his release clause. Rulli came free so I got rid of Mignolet but as no one wanted him I had to practically give him away. I actually wanted to keep Allen but he refused to negotiate a new contract so had to sell now to get anything for him.

preseason2_zpsfzzzykdc.png

A few games into the season and Dybala keeps getting flagged as being 'jaded'

It seems most people sell Markovic but after giving him a few games at MR I think he is looking like one to keep hold of.

Summer transfer window. Splashed the cash on Dybala up front. Horn came in as I couldn't resist his release clause. Rulli came free so I got rid of Mignolet but as no one wanted him I had to practically give him away. I actually wanted to keep Allen but he refused to negotiate a new contract so had to sell now to get anything for him.

It seems most people sell Markovic but after giving him a few games at MR I think he is looking like one to keep hold of.

What did you get as a transfer budget going into that 2nd season?

Dybala for £56m is a steal, how'd you manage to get him for that!? Got £120m turned down on mine (as an experiment, would never pay over £70m for anyone)

Finally finished my first season.

Finished second, three points behind Chelski. Was a four horse race most of the season with only about 4 points between us, Chelski, Arsenal and Man City but then slowly became between us and Chelsea. We were top for a couple of games but then let it slip. Won the FA cup though.

Bought Laporte for £35.5m (release clause) as I was letting in sloppy goals and Sakho has too many bad games.

Got other frees coming in too, like Rulli and will be making changes throughout the team.

Yo Liverpool thread! I´m looking for some help with Jordan Ibe, I was hoping some of you could give me some advice.

I´m currently playing as Burnley, 5 seasons in, and in the summer signed Jordan Ibe for my team. I´ve been playing him in AML, as an IF(A) but he´s been underperforming. His average rating is around 6.6, so pretty poor. I know I could play him as an AMR, but I already have Alex Iwobi and Andre Grey playing there and those two are in good form so I don´t really want to rotate them out.

So I was wondering how much success you guys had had with Ibe on the left? And if you did, what role did you play him and so on.

Cheers!

Yo Liverpool thread! I´m looking for some help with Jordan Ibe, I was hoping some of you could give me some advice.

I´m currently playing as Burnley, 5 seasons in, and in the summer signed Jordan Ibe for my team. I´ve been playing him in AML, as an IF(A) but he´s been underperforming. His average rating is around 6.6, so pretty poor. I know I could play him as an AMR, but I already have Alex Iwobi and Andre Grey playing there and those two are in good form so I don´t really want to rotate them out.

So I was wondering how much success you guys had had with Ibe on the left? And if you did, what role did you play him and so on.

Cheers!

Try him as a support inside forward. If that doesn't work, I'd move him to the right. He's a proper world beater for me on the right.

Try him as a support inside forward. If that doesn't work, I'd move him to the right. He's a proper world beater for me on the right.

Awesome for me on the right as an IF(s) aswell

QxpNr10.jpg?1[/img]

Has anyone else seen stats like this from Clyne? Nearly every time he crossed the ball, someone scored. He has incredible, by far and away the player of the season.

Yeah, in my save he's similar

2015/16: 41(2) - 0 - 23

2016/17: 48(1) - 0 - 29

2017/18: 46(1) - 0 - 17

2018/19: 36(3) - 2 - 9

Always at least 8.00 avg rating and 10 MotM awards except for the last season. Player of the season voted by fans every single time.

Changed my system in the last one so he didn't get as much. Switched back now though so he should get some more again.

He is a pretty amazing complete wing back. I had John Flanagan come out with similar stats at the beginning of this version because Clyne was out with an injury.

I'm currently playing as Sunderland at the moment but I'm thinking of playing as Liverpool when the winter update comes out. Maybe go a little less insane on the transfers this time around. :lol:

SEASON 2 REVIEW

1617review_zpssk1xzxcj.png

Won the league with 83 points (3 points ahead of Chelsea).

Won the league cup beating Arsenal 3-0 in the Final (Firmino hattrick)

Had one of those days at Villa Park in the FA Cup going out in the 5th round.

Made it to the Champions League final where we dominated Barca only for Suarez to score 2 late goals 0-2

Lazar Markovic had an amazing season despite missing some through injury, got some high bids coming in for him so shall see if I cash in or not.

Best%20Eleven-2_zpsou9cfbof.png

Summer 2017 transfer window

Alberto Moreno demanded a new contract and 200k a week! Talks broke down so he was sold .

Then disaster! I didn't realise Emre Can had a minimum fee release clause so he has gone to City :(

Eventually decided that the bid for Markovic was too tempting (48million)however in hindsight I maybe should have kept him as I had to spend nearly as much on his replacement in Kevin De Bryune and De Bryune of course is on higher wages.

transfer%20summer17_zps5saa416y.png

Won the community shield against the newly promoted Everton. Then first game of the season is Man City as home and the my first goal conceded is scored by...yep you guessed it..Emre Can....

Tempted to a new save but I'm waiting for 16.3 to come out hope Matip is included in future transfers

Tempted to a new save but I'm waiting for 16.3 to come out hope Matip is included in future transfers

Any Idea when this is due out?

Cheers!

I play him AML IF (S). He does pretty well for me, better than I would have expected. Prefer him there than on the right. Still no chance of displacing Coutinho, so can't be 100% whether or not that's his best position and role.

Thanks to Captain America, rywilson and kopsy101 for you advice.

Last game I tried him on RW as a winger attack and he played a bit better, averaging a 6.9. Generally he was getting a bit more involved with the play and even hit the post with a long distance shot, so think I will try him out there for a little while and see what happens.

Thanks to Captain America, rywilson and kopsy101 for you advice.

Last game I tried him on RW as a winger attack and he played a bit better, averaging a 6.9. Generally he was getting a bit more involved with the play and even hit the post with a long distance shot, so think I will try him out there for a little while and see what happens.

Wonder how Matsnor21 plays him, he seems to have him on a completely different planet to me! Let us know how you get on with him, would be interesting.

Isn't it normally at the end of Feb?

Usually seems to be yeah. Between 22nd to 28th (but leap year in 2016, so 29th).

But not sure if Matip is going to be included as a future transfer as they lock the database after the transfer window, from what I remember. But that being said, they may include it as they may want to include all the transfers to the Chinese league.

I am going to start a new save. Just lost total interest in mine after the first season ended (finished second). I bought way too many youngsters that I was not going to pay - wages became an issue too. Had signed Laporte for £35.5m but in friendlies, he was not doing all too well, annoyingly. But not gonna make too many drastic changes this time round. May even change my tactic up too.

I am going to start a new save. Just lost total interest in mine after the first season ended (finished second). I bought way too many youngsters that I was not going to pay - wages became an issue too. Had signed Laporte for £35.5m but in friendlies, he was not doing all too well, annoyingly. But not gonna make too many drastic changes this time round. May even change my tactic up too.

I found myself targetting far too many young players that were good, but just not good enough yet. Actually Gerson was one, bought him for £28Mil and put in a clause to loan him back to Roma for a year, would have just sat around wasting away for so long. I reckon our budget is too good, hence all the youngsters haha.

I found myself targetting far too many young players that were good, but just not good enough yet. Actually Gerson was one, bought him for £28Mil and put in a clause to loan him back to Roma for a year, would have just sat around wasting away for so long. I reckon our budget is too good, hence all the youngsters haha.

Haha, definitely agree! I'm only buying a few this time and actually keeping most of the squad together, with the exception of a couple of people.

Haha, definitely agree! I'm only buying a few this time and actually keeping most of the squad together, with the exception of a couple of people.

Who would you get rid of? I also find there's so much deadwood, you can't help but sell and get a high budget too.