FM16 : Liverpool FC - Ran out of Klopp puns

cezar.sl

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How can I get Benteke to score?! Playing 4-2-3-1 everyone else can score in the forward position apart from him.

In my first season near the Jan transfer window, do I:

1) Loan him out with hope to attract offers after his loan spell

2) Keep in in the first team where he will be limited to game time because I have Ings and Sturridge who are scoring, so low ratings and not much game time at the end of the season could effect teams wanting to buy

Right lads, finally got FM16.

IN:

Embolo 17m

Zivkovic 1.1m

Mammana 3.8m

Ajer 1.2m

Lamela 20m (deadline day)

OUT:

Origi (loan)

Ajer (loan)

Lallana 30m (deadline day)

After 2 wins in my first 8 games, the team was against me, the board called me in to explain stuff and the media was all over me. Changed my tactics, got Sturridge back from injury and now I've won 15 of the last 19, and on a 7 game win streak. From 17th on Oct 1st, to 4th on Boxing day. Won the EL group with Napoli, Partizan and Dinamo quite comfortably but got destroyed in the Capital One Cup 3rd round by a Southampton side that is dead last at the moment (Everton are also in the relegation zone heh) and steamrolling down to the Championship.

Already made plans to sign Dele Alli if I got the cash in January, but it can wait until the summer. I've been unsettling him for a couple of months and he's excited to join apparently. Scout says he'll cost about 10-15m which to me is a steal.

How can I get Benteke to score?! Playing 4-2-3-1 everyone else can score in the forward position apart from him.

In my first season near the Jan transfer window, do I:

1) Loan him out with hope to attract offers after his loan spell

2) Keep in in the first team where he will be limited to game time because I have Ings and Sturridge who are scoring, so low ratings and not much game time at the end of the season could effect teams wanting to buy

I found it hard to get him to score consistently. Ideally you would need to have a tactic that focused on his height, but personally i prefer to have tactics that use fast strikers. If i were you i'd sell or loan with a view to selling.

Looks like my youth is paying off after 6 seasons closing in on my 1st league title (4 pts away) was a struggle but finally have a class team i never broke the bank to sign class players though i only signed a few champions league was a disaster failed to make out of the group stage & finished last in my group in the Fa cup final so im hoping for a double there

tried Liverpool, a bunch of really bad crybabies in game, got tired managing such hopeless bunch. I want more playing time , i want to move to Madrid, im homesick, i want a bigger salary blah,blah. Seriously, Managing Leicster or Hull is ten times more rewarding. Sorry for the troll comments but how do you deal with all the whining? (im a fan of Liverpool in life so nothing against the team, au contraire )

Think it is 2019, just played 30th game in the Premiership, a 5-0 win against Chelsea, was rather easy.

With this win I take the EPL title, already won Club World Championship, European Super Cup, Capital One Cup, English Community Shield.

Easy FA Cup semi, PSG in the ECC Quarter final.

Expecting to win those two comps as well.

Suddently I'm not doing so well. Struggling a bit to get a good possession game going. Especially away from home.

Also. How do you get Sturridge to do that well? I mean he is ok for but, but far from the beast I see in some of you guys.

I have him as a Complete forward. Balotelli is scoring more actually.

Season 1 - 2015/16:

Decided to start a final longterm save with LFC on FM 16. Used the editor to remove the injuries on Sturridge, Henderson and Flanagan. Going to play a 4-4-2 diamond, as i wanna try to play with two strikers! It also means i have to sell some decent first team players that will not suit the formation.

Transfers:

izpxfm.png

Premier League:

2r3ci90.png

Europa League:

243rigy.png

FA Cup:

2zee07t.png

Had some serious injury problems with my strikers. With Sturridge, Icardi, Benteke and Origi injured a lot. But Danny Ings was amazing! Scoring the 29 goals and after the season his value is £34m

2cxsthi.png

Incredible stuff, Matsnor.

I have found the out of the three main strikers you start out with, Ings is most certainly the most reliable but I could never in a million years turn down a transfer fee like that.

I'm currently playing as Sunderland, but may revisit Liverpool after the transfer update, or my own update, who knows.

Incredible stuff, Matsnor.

I have found the out of the three main strikers you start out with, Ings is most certainly the most reliable but I could never in a million years turn down a transfer fee like that.

I'm currently playing as Sunderland, but may revisit Liverpool after the transfer update, or my own update, who knows.

The fans went mad when i sold him, since he was a fan favorite.

decided to start a new save but limiting myself on spending for the first few seasons to try and build a team.

first season - no players over 5m or over 21

after that only 1 player allowed in over 30m, 20m & 10M

should mean I have to start looking at a few different players and hold onto a couple of others as well.

Season 2: 2016/17

What a season, probably my best FM season ever with the famous sextuple! Have got a huge transfer budget for the summer, so will try to improve the squad even further. Ibe and Icardi was my key players this season. Dybala played also well, but around christmas he was injured and out for 7-8 months! Jordon Ibe was also named as the best player in Europe after the season.

Premier League:

a3fou9.png

Champions League:

jtqlnp.png

FA Cup:

2ch12xv.png

Capita One Cup:

2vafuxw.png

Community Shield:

9k9x7r.png

UEFA Super Cup:

2wdni0y.png

Season 2: 2016/17

What a season, probably my best FM season ever with the famous sextuple! Have got a huge transfer budget for the summer, so will try to improve the squad even further. Ibe and Icardi was my key players this season. Dybala played also well, but around christmas he was injured and out for 7-8 months! Jordon Ibe was also named as the best player in Europe after the season.

Premier League:

a3fou9.png

Champions League:

jtqlnp.png

FA Cup:

2ch12xv.png

Capita One Cup:

2vafuxw.png

Community Shield:

9k9x7r.png

UEFA Super Cup:

2wdni0y.png

Hi Buddy, doing well! Much better than me haha, any chance you could post a picture of Ibe? Very intereseted to see how he progresses as I don't see him achieving that in mine.

I'm midway through 1st season, solid 4th position so far. Not getting any higher than that this season, unfortunately.

Hi Buddy, doing well! Much better than me haha, any chance you could post a picture of Ibe? Very intereseted to see how he progresses as I don't see him achieving that in mine.

I'm midway through 1st season, solid 4th position so far. Not getting any higher than that this season, unfortunately.

29cs3d0.png

So I have finally got FM16 and as always started a Liverpool save. Started off using my old FM15 tactic but after getting overrun at Man City have altered it into a variation on a 4-4-2 diamond and the results have been steady if not great.

None of my strikers have performed well so far so I eagerly await the return of Sturridge :)

Typical Sturridge came back only to be injured on England duty so another 2 weeks to wait.

My biggest problem is defending set pieces (like Liverpool in real life)

How is Balotelli this time round? Worth keeping?

Archived