FM16 Upgraded Players/New Youths/Wonderkids

DaveMUFC

aadvmt.jpg[/img]

has a release fee of £1.9m

the wonderkid called the Korean Messi, has been promoted to FC Barcelona B.He was signed by Barcelona’s youth academy and swept off to Spain at the tender age of 14. Lee is clearly a precocious talent and appears to have all the credentials to make a big impact both on and off the field in years to come.

Looks like he has a lot of random stats, he looks completely different on my save (off the ball = 14, natural fitness = 13 to name two large differences).

that would suggest he has a -PA set possibly -9 so some fields might be blank and are filled on game start

hard to say without editor

that screenshot is at game start 5th july 15

Anyone come across this guy yet?

Ivan%20Saponjic_%20Overview%20Attributes.png

Looks pretty fantastic for an 18 year old. Starts the game at Partizan, he's just been signed on my save for £725,000 in summer 2016. Scouts raving about his potential.

got 750k bid accepted at game start

his stats improves a bit in a year looking at the screenshot

aadvmt.jpg[/img]

has a release fee of £1.9m

the wonderkid called the Korean Messi, has been promoted to FC Barcelona B.He was signed by Barcelona’s youth academy and swept off to Spain at the tender age of 14. Lee is clearly a precocious talent and appears to have all the credentials to make a big impact both on and off the field in years to come.

How are you using background pics? I thought the skin released with the FM16 Beta did not support them. Is that a different skin?

Archived