FM16 Upgraded Players/New Youths/Wonderkids

DaveMUFC

Haven't yet bought the game, but just wondering from people who have, if they could help me out by letting me know how some players compare to the previous iteration and if there are any new well known wonderkids? I know we don't have access to the editor yet to see exact CA/PA comparisons, but just a comparison of stats and scout reports should be enough for now.

I'm interested generally which players have been upgraded etc. although specifically interested in Ihenacho, Axel Tuenzebe, Leroy Sane, Andreas Pereira, Angel Gomes, as all of these players should have got decent increases in stats/PA.

Cheers :)

Haven't yet bought the game, but just wondering from people who have, if they could help me out by letting me know how some players compare to the previous iteration and if there are any new well known wonderkids? I know we don't have access to the editor yet to see exact CA/PA comparisons, but just a comparison of stats and scout reports should be enough for now.

I'm interested generally which players have been upgraded etc. although specifically interested in Ihenacho, Axel Tuenzebe, Leroy Sane, Andreas Pereira, Angel Gomes, as all of these players should have got decent increases in stats/PA.

Cheers :)

Thanks for the above. Sane looks like he is going to be a SUPERSTAR!

Any chance of getting th escreenshots for Tom Rogic (Celtic( Massimo Luongo (QPR), Matt Ryan (Valencia) and Matthew Leckie?

Thanks!

Thanks for the above. Sane looks like he is going to be a SUPERSTAR!

Any chance of getting th escreenshots for Tom Rogic (Celtic( Massimo Luongo (QPR), Matt Ryan (Valencia) and Matthew Leckie?

Thanks!

Rogic isnt that great to be honest. I was hoping to build my celtic team around him, but he's just not good enough. Cant post a screenshot as im in work at the moment.

I started a save with Man City, and the scout report for Kelechi Iheanacho says "Has potential to be slightly better than current best striker, Sergio Aguero." Which is no surprise, based on last nights performance!

Patrick Roberts is another who "Has potential to far surpass the ability of current best right midfielder Jesus Navas."

Manu Garcia has good pootential, as does Brandon Barker - but neither of these two have a scout report quite as glowing as Kelechi or Roberts.

Anyone got Bellerin and Coquelin's stats?

Bellerin looks like the best FM fullback in years, and Coquelin got his mental stats boosted, that horrible decisions/concentration of last year is gone!

Not really that hard tbh.

Navas is an awful footballer :D

Ha ha I agree he isn't the best - but at the end of the day on the game it's all about his stats, and Navas' are pretty decent. And if Roberts is going to 'far surpass' him then he's going to be mint!

Ha ha I agree he isn't the best - but at the end of the day on the game it's all about his stats, and Navas' are pretty decent. And if Roberts is going to 'far surpass' him then he's going to be mint!

Find it a bit of a strange comparison though, as isn't Roberts not that quick for a winger and relies more on his technical attributes? Navas seems the opposite, and pretty much relies only on his pace :p

Find it a bit of a strange comparison though, as isn't Roberts not that quick for a winger and relies more on his technical attributes? Navas seems the opposite, and pretty much relies only on his pace :p

It just compares them with the best right midfielder in the squad, not necessarily a similar type of player.

Not sure how the thread has been 'de-railed'?

I started a save with Man City, and the scout report for Kelechi Iheanacho says "Has potential to be slightly better than current best striker, Sergio Aguero." Which is no surprise, based on last nights performance!

Patrick Roberts is another who "Has potential to far surpass the ability of current best right midfielder Jesus Navas."

Where does it say "Has potential to far surpass the ability of current best..."?

I can't find that?

Bellerin looks like the best FM fullback in years, and Coquelin got his mental stats boosted, that horrible decisions/concentration of last year is gone!

Nice. Does that mean Coquelin is good enough to be a first team player now?

Also what is Monreal like? He's been given crap ratings last few years

A shame that pace takes up so much CA as a few of Vardy's technicals should be higher (the Leicester researcher has agreed with this), but it's tricky for researchers to get the balance right. Vardy obviously already has a high CA as the big English clubs are all interested in him for transfer at the start of the beta.

I've noticed it with a few players this year, with players seemingly having artificially lowered pace to allow them to be given better technical stats (e.g. the huge decreases to acceleration for Ronaldo and Bale, plus Andre Gray's pace being lowered from last season bizarrely when if anything it should be similar to Vardy's). Maybe time for a slight rethink on how stats are weighted or how destructive pace can be in the match engine?

Not the place for this kind of talk I realise, just musing out loud.

Manu Garcia has good pootential, as does Brandon Barker - but neither of these two have a scout report quite as glowing as Kelechi or Roberts.

Is this a new thing for 16? My 15 scout reports never compare to other players.

2015-11-04_00003_zpse5regkea.jpg

2015-11-04_00004_zpssfs5plhs.jpg

2015-11-04_00002_zpsoctisscu.jpg

2015-11-04_00001_zpsx68bzegb.jpg

Maybe down to some randomised attributes and negative PAs, but they look worse this year, apart from Tierney who is quite similar from what I remember last year.

Calvin certanly has been downgrated, Tierney and Thomson seems like they could make it into decent spl quality (unless they have an insane PA)

Bought these on my United save

915CD215B520B4B65715C06CE79E857A1B8AEDA1

Mbemba from Newcastle

DE10A032A3B5DD82DF5574D604EE921FFD44AC43

Ziyech

also heavily scouting a Keeper at Tel aviv who looks superb in star rating

if it is the Serbian GK Predrag Rajković saw him in u20's world cup he was class and got best keeper awards rumours in 2 of groupf games was Bayern/real madrid were heavily scouting him

very surprised he moved to tel aviv

you can get him straight away for £4m up front or less if loan back for a year

Archived