How many Seasons

Now the Beta has been released wondered how many seasons people managed on FM15 before moving over to the Beta

Im on my 9th season (full game) which is a record for me but enjoying my save so may make it last a while longer yet.

33 Seasons with San Marino.

24 Seasons with Red Imps in Gibraltar.

Both those were with FM14 though. I completely skipped FM15 because I was so into my (SMR) save. I bought FM15 when it was on sale for £10 but only to have a little look and never played a full season.

My plan is to do the she thing again with FM16. 1 Year isn't enough for me to do a save justice the way I play.

Have the most silly Spurs save, used my God like powers to take on the team from the beginning and then won Euro Cup and PRM with the starting team. That's now gone on for 13 years, replacing Euro Cup wins with Champions Cup.

Here is to hoping that FM16 ME is less broken, because I just don't think it's should be possible for Spurs team to win PRM, much less EC, even if you save scum to high heaven.

I was just coming to the end of season 6 with Manchester Utd. I was expecting to get to the end of the season before beta which would almost certainly have given me 3 titles in 6 seasons. My most enjoyable save in a very, very long time. Possibly ever. I'm struggling to figure out who I want to be this year tbh. I had thought Stoke given their exciting signings, but two CB's being out with long term injuries makes that a somewhat less attractive prospect! Thinking maybe QPR. Good squad still. Decent crack at getting them promoted back up.

15 seasons north ferriby - Shrewsbury (France manager) - chelsea (Italian manager).

Managed to make Shrewsbury a top 3 club before switching to title rivals chelsea with Mourinho taking my old job

He lasted a season :)

Also had a striker that scored 112 goals in 114 games for Germany who was born in Japan

hmm got lots of long savegames (more then 10 seasons), but the most rememberiable one was my first online savegame with some guys from this forum. We went past 2030 in our online game. Was really fun, as we all struggled in the beginning. We even got a player whose nickname is "el sacko", cos he gets fired at almost every club, and he changes clubs like his underwear, quite fast :D

Just over 1 season.. Then again my longest ever is I think 3 seasons, that was FM13, FM11 + FM14 was 2 seasons and a bit. I don't think I finished a season on FM12 lol.

I either get really frustrated during a save and just rage quit, or I just stop playing the game for months because it's winding me up, then just start a new save when I come back. I usually have an amazing first season, 2nd season syndrome, then stop playing or 2 good seasons and then the third season turns to ****. The time I got to 3 seasons I'd won everything and just stopped playing.

Just over 1 season.. Then again my longest ever is I think 3 seasons, that was FM13, FM11 + FM14 was 2 seasons and a bit. I don't think I finished a season on FM12 lol.

I either get really frustrated during a save and just rage quit, or I just stop playing the game for months because it's winding me up, then just start a new save when I come back. I usually have an amazing first season, 2nd season syndrome, then stop playing or 2 good seasons and then the third season turns to ****. The time I got to 3 seasons I'd won everything and just stopped playing.

Didn't know Mourinho played FM too :D

Archived