Sports Interactive Community
Ty

FM16 - Who wants to do what thread?

I'd be happy to take Hull City.
I can make Athletic Bilbao.

Go go go :)

I notice no one has put their name in the hat for an Arsenal thread yet. It's probably out of line for a first time poster to do a thread as big as that one but if there isn't demand to do one I would happily do it. You can trust I would make a nice, in depth and aesthetically pleasing thread. But as I said, as a first time I poster I don't expect that would be allowed, understandably so.

If nobody was going to do the Arsenal thread, I was going to do it myself :D

I wouldn't mind a crack at say Southampton if nobody more established does it.

The Southampton researcher normally does it, has done for a few years. No idea where he is this year? Want me to PM him, if he doesn't, are you happy to do it?

The Southampton researcher normally does it, has done for a few years. No idea where he is this year? Want me to PM him, if he doesn't, are you happy to do it?

Sure im new to it don't want to dethrone someone who's done it religiously for years i can always start out with another team somewhere :)

Sure im new to it don't want to dethrone someone who's done it religiously for years i can always start out with another team somewhere :)

He is happy to let you do it this year :) get it up as soon as possible.

Go for it, I just didn't want to see such a great club go without a thread. ;)

If you feel you'll do a good job and make it nice and 'pretty' :D feel free, I honestly don't have the time at the moment and would love to see an Arsenal thread up.

I've done the Barnsley thread for the last 4-5 years but I don't have time at the moment so if one isn't up (more than likely) by the time I get some time I will definitely do it.

Also hoping someone does a Bournemouth thread, that's who i'm managing.

I can have a relatively basic thread done this evening, which I'd be looking to improve on Sunday :)

Anything happening with the Spurs one??

If you feel you'll do a good job and make it nice and 'pretty' :D feel free, I honestly don't have the time at the moment and would love to see an Arsenal thread up.

I'll give it a go then if there's no objections. I should be able to get a start tonight sometime after work.

I'll give it a go then if there's no objections. I should be able to get a start tonight sometime after work.

Do it do it do it do it :thup:

Been waiting for this since the beta launched, but have the worst possible work schedule atm to be able to do it myself

I'll most likely make up a Stoke thread in the next day or two. Get it started a bit earlier this year and hopefully have more interested in picking up a save with them.

I've never done one but would like to try this edition, Marseille ideally because I'd like to pick up where Bielsa left off. Possibly Newcastle, though I'm sure others that are more knowledgable would want to give that one a go.

I've never done one but would like to try this edition, Marseille ideally because I'd like to pick up where Bielsa left off. Possibly Newcastle, though I'm sure others that are more knowledgable would want to give that one a go.

Oops! Nico_France has just started a Marseille thread, and it's great.

FM16 CA/PA -Ty

might be worth mentioning that we have a new PA system in place when you post it

we've still got the regular -9s, -8s that you know and love

but we've now got -95s (which is a 160-190PA) or effectively -9.5

might be worth mentioning that we have a new PA system in place when you post it

we've still got the regular -9s, -8s that you know and love

but we've now got -95s (which is a 160-190PA) or effectively -9.5

Yeah I was well aware of the difference, I have a paragraph in the opening post explaining the changes to this years games.

It takes a while to get all the players sorted in the thread (check last years thread), so it wont be up any time soon, I'll try and get most of it done on Sunday though.

Well volunteered Harry! :D

:D, I know nothing about the club really. May give it a try.

You don't need to do much, a bit of copy and paste for Wiki for the opening post. A little about the squad, what you think needs improving etc and possible tactics... everyone else does the rest by posting :)

Fancy giving it a go?

I could try . Will be having a quiet weekend so can start the ball rolling I guess.

Ah well too late . Glad someone has gone on to do it.

Anyone doing a Spurs thread?

I saw someone post that they were going to do it, but it's been a week. I can get one started though

I started a Spurs thread and will be updating it. I just wanted to get a start on one for those who want to share their stories. I'll be posting the squad thread soon.

Can I do the good mentors thread? Doesn't seem to be any takers thus far.

I was going to suggest/offer to do a "golden oldies" thread but I'm not sure if that is any different.

In an ideal world I'd like someone else to do the Swansea thread this year as I've done it for the past 2 or 3 years. However, if time goes by and no one else steps up I will eventually do it! If anyone else does fancy it, feel free to take what you like from last years thread and run with that. Be nice to have someone put their own twist on it!

In an ideal world I'd like someone else to do the Swansea thread this year as I've done it for the past 2 or 3 years. However, if time goes by and no one else steps up I will eventually do it! If anyone else does fancy it, feel free to take what you like from last years thread and run with that. Be nice to have someone put their own twist on it!

Just finished work 4 and half hours early because the servers went down. If I go down the pub I wont make it into work tomorrow so I've decided to get on and knock up this Swansea Thread. Any objections?

Actually, can I do the Borussia Dortmund thread? Doesn't seem to be one for FM16 yet (or 15?) but the last one was pretty good :)

I only really manage BvB these days so I'll definitely keep it active :D

As a massive Man City fan, I did debate putting something together.

So you would like to start one? Else I could give it a go, never done one before though :)

Do I need permission or should I just crack on?

Just go for it lads. No one else has put their hand up. It's better to let someone have a crack at it than wait around for permission and miss the chance of getting one done. Mods aren't going to mind as long as you make a tidy job of it. Just check out some of the club threads already up and go from there. Good luck!