Czech language

Hi guys, for first thing, i must say realy big BIG sorry for my weak english. Iam from Czech republic and i have one important question for you. Do you plan CZ language to Eastside hockey manager (early access)? I really love your games, mainly FM :) but hockey is for me much important, we are hockey nation :D. But in english language, i dont enjoy this game, so this is reason, why i write this posts. Thank you for all answers and big THANK YOU for you best simulate games :)

• SI Staff

The game is currently English only and will remain so at least during the Early Access period. It is too early at this stage to speculate on additional language support but hopefully one day we can again support alternative languages.

Oh really thank you for you answer, iam sad, but i mean i can enjoy this game in enlgish...i hope...sorry for that and my insolence, but i have one last question. Do you plan add czech league to EHM, and if yes, when (approximately)? :) i really think about buying this game, but i want wait for czech league...onetime again i thank you guys :) i looking forward for FM16 (this game is in czech language) :) continue your work guys, because your work i have what do :)

REALLY??? Ohhh thats fantastic new, i mean there are not czech league yet...supeeeer, this week i buy this game and try it :) i only hope, my english is enough...thanks guys for you answers and sorry for my disturb...

• 2 months later...

Archived