[FM2016] Australian Real Life Pyramid

So I had a little break off editing this over the holidays but am pleased to announce that I am back editing away As it stands I am halfway through Level 4 and have made the divisions for Level 5 just need to make teams for rest of Level 4 and all for Level 5.

If anyone would like to help out with graphics (such as 3d kits) give me a message.. If anyone is also up to resize/cut out logos for it as well then it will make my life a whole lot easier (I can send you over a folder of logos that need cutout/resize)..

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any word on a release date? i've been looking for something like this since FM 16 came out

Hoping in the next week or 2. Need to add a few more divisions to Level 5 and then cups and then players

Hi Weiry. You asked in your earlier post if anyone could help you out with graphics in relation to 3D kits, among other things. As far as the 3D kits are concerned, have you been able to find some help in making them ? If so, which teams / divisions will have them ? Hopefully the N.P.L. at least ?

( As I'm still playing a career game with FM 2015, I thought I could use the 3D kits from your file ( ? ) and transfer them into my current game - until I'm ready to play FM 2016 ).

Hmmm. It might well work with the graphics side of things, but the player I.D.'s could be problematic, as they might not all match up with the latest version's player database. Which could result in crashes e.t.c. I suppose I'll have to wait until I'm ready for FM 2016, and then use Weiry's new "Australian Pyramid" file. Should be worth the wait !

you should try it as it is possible it will work.

Hi Weiry. You asked in your earlier post if anyone could help you out with graphics in relation to 3D kits, among other things. As far as the 3D kits are concerned, have you been able to find some help in making them ? If so, which teams / divisions will have them ? Hopefully the N.P.L. at least ?

( As I'm still playing a career game with FM 2015, I thought I could use the 3D kits from your file ( ? ) and transfer them into my current game - until I'm ready to play FM 2016 ).

I did have someone but he has since gone quiet on it so not sure.. May have to have a crack myself..

Good stuff, did you ever remove Adelaide United from the SA NPL? because it appears the story that they wouldn't compete in 2016 was false

http://www.adelaideunited.com.au/article/reds-to-hold-open-npl-trials/1h5jwygseok071hte43gox8gxg

Nah I never removed them so good I didn't :)

Very excited for this :) Does it contain the correct players too? If it does I would be happy to help with any data for NPL SA 1 and some teams in the 2nd division.

Yes, it will contain real players. if you have the details on SA clubs then send me a private message of what clubs etc.

To everyone: sorry guys have to push this back to early Feb have had some issues with computer last few days and am pretty burned out myself. Just need to add cups and it will be released but am going on a holiday for the next week.

Yes, it will contain real players. if you have the details on SA clubs then send me a private message of what clubs etc.

To everyone: sorry guys have to push this back to early Feb have had some issues with computer last few days and am pretty burned out myself. Just need to add cups and it will be released but am going on a holiday for the next week.

I PM'd you, it either went though like 3 times or not at all because my internet is being dodgy :lol:

Is there any chance you could at least post a V1 file or something? Reaaaally don't mind if Pub Team FC from Bathurst doesn't have an accurate squad

Just dying to play this file :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
New Wolves away, Wolves have reverted to being known as Wollongong is this reflected in the file or will they still be known as South Coast?

12646860_815710925223850_7979111443438628760_o.jpg

South Melbourne should have this set as their 3rd

south-melbourne-look-on-during-a-penalty-shoot-out-during-the-ffa-cup-picture-id482255338

Thanks for the info. A lot of the away shirts I couldn't find so I just made them up (usually just reversing the colours) I've made kits for all NPL and Level 3 clubs

Will you include the Brisbane Capital leagues in the next release? Looking forward to this.

Brisbane Premier League

Brisbane Capital League 1

Brisbane Capital League 2

Will be in the first version :) more to come in later versions.

would anyone be interested in testing/playing the file I have at the moment? There aren't many changes to squads but the structure is there (down to Level 5) just gives me a bit more time to do all squads at the same time I can release the file tonight if anyone just wants to test it out and give me feedback and then I'll do all/most of the squads and release the full first version net week?

BETA Out Now

What's Included?

Structure down to Level 5 of the Australian Pyramid.

FFA Cup (Not real structure)

I will be still working on this and next update will include players for all NPL teams and others.

There is also a logo pack to go along with this BETA (over 500 club logos!)

Kits will come soon (Need to get config's right and it takes to much time atm)

Faces Pack will also be released once I get 100 Faces. Have 50 so far.

Database - http://www.mediafire.com/download/013vaii5hegdxh0/%5BBETA%5D+Australian+Real+Pyramid.fmf

Logo Pack (517 Club Logos) - http://www.mediafire.com/download/2bx72qaa2t34nau/Logos.rar

For Database: Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2016/editor data

For Logos: Extract folder with an extracting tool (WinRAR etc.) and put folder in the following location: Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2016/graphics

I am always looking for feedback so if you spot anything wrong let me know and I'll fix for next update.

Highly Recommended for BETA Version: "Add Players to Playable Teams" Not many teams have full squads so this is recommended for the first few updates.

Weiry - don't know if you've read it or not but NNSW NPL has had a few transfers..

Daniel McBreen - Edgeworth

Kew Jaliens - Weston

James Virgilli - Broadmeadow Magic

Leo Bertos - Hamilton Olympic

Most clubs have their original teams I haven't touched them yet. Next update will have all NPL clubs with their full 2015 squads.. Plus some more complete squads for Level 3, 4, and 5 clubs

Will you be adding prize $? I know NPL NSW gives a little bit for winning, approx $20k AUD or so

Also just curiously how come you've left out the Illawarra Premier League? Not a big deal or anything just wondering :)

will look into it of course this still the beta.

The Illawarra Premier League is Level 6 :)

Only thing iv'e noticed atm is Sydney FC and WSW arnt in the NPL as well, also there is a DB on steam with real life npl leagues you could look at? its by thrid_he

I assume because this is based on the 2015 NPL, SFC & WSW didn't enter the NSW NPL until this season

"....Need to get config's right and it takes to much time atm)...".

Weiry, are you aware that there is a very handy utility called "FM Graphics Configurator" that is provided to take all that tedious time consuming work away ? It automatically and instantly assigns configs. It's simple to understand and use, and I have used it myself many times when adding new player portraits / faces and team logos e.t.c. to the game. All you need is the player or team's I.D. number, which as you'd know, can be found under "Preferences - interface - show i.d.'s." in the game.

Download it here ; http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=1787

By the way, did you get around to adding 3D kits ?

Archived