[FM2016] Australian Real Life Pyramid

"....and put folder in the following location: Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2016/graphics...".

Don't you mean FM 2017 /graphics ( folder ) ? Or will this work just as well for FM 2016 ?

For that to happen however, it would mean that EVERY player, team and logo i.d. number would have to be unchanged between the two versions, so that they would match up. How likely is this ?

If they aren't, you will have some missing / mistakenly assigned items. Or even possible conflicts / crashes ? Just wondering.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will this mod feature clubs being fined and docked points over flares? I kid, I kid. :p

Seriously though, looking forward to when the lower leagues get done. Can't wait for Tier 8! HEALESVILLE SOCCER CLUB REPRESENT! :D

Hey Weiry! Great work! Played a couple of seasons, and everything seems well.

Just a thought though: due to the participation of the Youth Teams of the A League clubs in their respective NPLs, I think the Youth League has a changed format.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015%E2%80%9316_A-League_National_Youth_League

It runs from early Nov to late Jan in real life. I think it would be good if you can somehow include this at the conclusion of the calendar season in your data (which I know is April - May), because getting the youth players to play 2 leagues in the same time is a little complicated. They only play 8 games, plus a grand final. So I think it'll just take 1-2 months.

Giant effort by the way! Looking forward to the main release regardless if you include this or not!

Weiry - Sorry mate -I don't want to sound overcritical or ungrateful for the great work you're doing on this file. But we have been EXTREMELY patient while you have been assiduously working away at it, and yet we are STILL waiting for the final product. You have assured us that it is ALMOST ready a number of times, and some on here have even offered to help you test it e.t.c. to speed up the process of finishing it. I appreciate it takes time, but it's now the 6th of March ( ! ) as I write this.... if you aren't able to ultimately deliver on your promises, then, with respect - perhaps you shouldn't be attempting these kinds of projects and consequently frustrating and disappointing us all....?

I said just about ready for the Level 5 version which I have released.

It's to hard to do the full pyramid especially now that many zones have deleted their 2015 information.

I apologize that I've let 'some' of you down. But life becomes before FM. I am pleased with what I had done and I hope some of you enjoyed it too. For FM17 I'll make sure that I release a more 'finished' product.

It was a good run this year and have to thank all of you for your help and encouragement. Especially you turek you kicked me into gear a few times and sorry that you feel this way :/

Thinking that if a few of us want to work on this next year than it will be much easier. PM if your interested in doing some database work for FM17.

Weiry

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lolo will release the kits tonight am going to work now

Terrific, Weiry. Much appreciated. Sincere thanks for the work you've put in to it up to this stage.

I won't say anymore about the public relations aspect of it, too many on here gang up on me for simply expecting punctuality*. ( *Wow. What a crime, eh ) ?

Hopefully we can forget about this present disappointment, and look forward to a completed file for FM 2017. Best wishes to you and your family.

jeez. you don't let up do you?

http://www.mediafire.com/download/8ktp48das4a4znb/Kits.rar

Happy now?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I'm trying to get this to work but I'm having some trouble. When I try to load a new game I get an error saying the FFA Cup needs 14 teams from NPL Victoria but can only find 13. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Try running the default database I haven't done anything since winter update.

Archived