Sports Interactive Community
velvetsky

CDKEYS - Pre order and Beta?

Hello,

could anyone help me

I have seen that you can pre order FM16 from CDKEYS for £22.99 could anyone tell me if this would give me access to the Beta?

It is a steam code - so I would have thought you would but could anyone clarify?

I am more than happy to pay the £35 but if I could save some money I of course would rather do so

Thanks

As far as I know last year they didn't also give the Beta ; the reason I haven't bought from them so far. But I recall that they eventually released another version that was a little more expensive and contained the Beta aswell

No it doesn't include access to the beta. Someone asked on their facebook page and they said they can't guarantee yet, that it contains any pre-order bonuses.

I ordered from there this year. I can cope for two weeks it out the beta while I have a good fm15 game going on right now. They don't usually have beta access or anything.

thank you

I have ordered from Shopto the last few years - will they continue to have Beta access? I cant see it on the order page on their site

I just get mine form steam, no issues no entering of anything, auto updates, what more can u want?

If you order from serbian-fm.net and use code "gocland", you can get it for £23.57 including the beta, and that's for the steam version too. :D

Should also mention that it includes Football Manager Touch version on PC/Mac/Linux aswell. :thup:

I just get mine form steam, no issues no entering of anything, auto updates, what more can u want?

After you insert the cd key in Steam it's the same for everyone. The diference is that you pay 25€ more because you don't want to insert a cd key.

Is there a definitive list of who is selling the game with the beta? Also I like to have the physical disc too anyone doing the beta along with the physical disk?

Is there a definitive list of who is selling the game with the beta? Also I like to have the physical disc too anyone doing the beta along with the physical disk?

They haven't updated it yet; they've still only got listed Steam and a retailer operated by Sega. There's no beta with boxed copies, only with digital downloads this year.

To get exactly the same for £20 less ? TIL people actually buy from Steam direct.

OT - So where has the best pre order deals this year , CDkeys is out because they won't offer the Beta , has GMG offered a discount code yet ?

A good website to go to for digital only deals is https://isthereanydeal.com/

As for Football Manager 2016 the best deal there is FunStock Digital who have it 20% off the RRP at £27.97 then apply the 25% off voucher you get it for £20.98

Go here to order http://www.funstockdigital.co.uk/football-manager-2016-steam-key-pc-download

This looks great

When do you receive the code from this site? Is it immediate like cd keys? I've never used them before you see

As for Football Manager 2016 the best deal there is FunStock Digital who have it 20% off the RRP at £27.97 then apply the 25% off voucher you get it for £20.98

Go here to order http://www.funstockdigital.co.uk/football-manager-2016-steam-key-pc-download

Thanks for this. Preordered and received key instantly. Now the waiting begins...

Good value, let's hope they stick to their promise of BETA included.

Documentary was included, so looks promising.

Outstanding work sir. Ordered, key received and registered with Steam. And the FM documentary is in my Videos on Steam ready to watch.

how do you get the 25% off voucher?

Go to that isthereanydeal.com site, and search for Football Manager 2016.

However, I'm feeling nice today so here it is: OCT-COUPMAIL-PRE25

cheers,i was being a bit thick there.Got my order number a 7 digit code.Is that it? They send steam key when?

Steam key is included with your order confirmation, both on screen and in the email they send.

Fantastic find mate, just ordered from funstockdigital! Received key within a minute. :brock:

I can also confirm above works, received my key within 30 seconds.

cheers,i was being a bit thick there.Got my order number a 7 digit code.Is that it? They send steam key when?

Mine came immediately. It's on your account details on the website and should also be on an email. It's three groups of 5 letters and numbers, I think.

Thanks to you as well for letting me be lazy.

Cdkeys refunded me within an hour after confirming my initial order didn't have the beta.

No problems with them ever tbf...

Ordered as above and like the others, key instantly available and 100% genuine...now waiting for beta :-)

I haven't received any keys from Fun Stock, just an order number plus they are not answering my questions. No sign of documentary either. Anyone else having that problem?

I haven't received any keys from Fun Stock, just an order number plus they are not answering my questions. No sign of documentary either. Anyone else having that problem?

Same situation, but ordered mine from greenman gaming.

Your steam-Key is in your account/order details on their website, as someone mentioned earlier.

having issues with fun stock as well, where exactly are these keys on the site then? ive been looking but can not see anything. my order also says "awaiting internal processing" even though they have taken my money (showing up on statement already).

If you go to "My Account" on the website, you should be able to see a section marked "My Recent Orders". On mine, FM 2016 is listed, and if I click on "View Order", my key is shown in a section marked "YOUR DOWNLOADS" about halfway down the page.

having issues with fun stock as well, where exactly are these keys on the site then? ive been looking but can not see anything. my order also says "awaiting internal processing" even though they have taken my money (showing up on statement already).

From their FAQ (spelling errors are theirs!):

What does the order status 'on-hold internal processing' mean? This is a random security check. Orders between 8am and 8pm GMT are usually completed within a few minutes. We check a small portion of orders manually in order to reduce the risk of un-authorised transactions on your account. Orders outside of these house can take longer. If your order has been on hold more than 12 hours, please contact support@funstock.desk-mail.com

still nothing from these jokers at funstock, I will be getting my money back tomorrow.

still nothing from these jokers at funstock, I will be getting my money back tomorrow.

Really?. I ordered with them and got the key immediately and BETA is working perfectly. Look at your emails carefully. They send the key as soon as you order

Really?. I ordered with them and got the key immediately and BETA is working perfectly. Look at your emails carefully. They send the key as soon as you order

I also received the key instantly from Funstock. It appears on your personal order page on that site when you log in to your account.

Same here, recieved my key instantly from funstock.

There was a **** up there end, I never got a key when I ordered. All sorted now.