[FM2016] FMUpdates EEE - England, Enhanced, Expanded - 9.0.2 Out Now

there's a little bit of a buzz about south shields at the moment as they have a bit of a sugar daddy now (at that level anyway) and are top of the league and been unbeaten for ages. i hope the new chairman etc are on this,

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Getting a question in early. I have just created a new editor file to fully create a new team that I plan to use throughout the FM2016 life. The changes to the file only affect the club. Will I be able to merge this file with the CEE database when released so I can use this team or will I have to totally recreate?

Getting a question in early. I have just created a new editor file to fully create a new team that I plan to use throughout the FM2016 life. The changes to the file only affect the club. Will I be able to merge this file with the CEE database when released so I can use this team or will I have to totally recreate?

Your best option will be not to create a new club but replace one that is already in game so you can be sure of the best compatibility for EEE.

Will there be a version released that has the county cups disabled like the FM2013 release?

Alternatively does membership to the county cups change based on teams rising up / down the pyramid?

We are still working on this, but at present we are expecting this to function the same way as EEE for FM2014, where there will only be one version with County Cups that can be disabled if you deactivate the Regional Leagues. Once you only have the National Leagues active the County Cups will deactivate.

We are always looking for a way to make the County Cups dynamic but this has always been tricky.

Any Idea how long this will take? No rush just really looking forward to it and I cant wait :/

We don't expect a immediate release. All we can say is that when it is ready we will definitely announce it.

can anyone tell me if South Shields will be playable on this? they play in the Ebac Northern League Division Two. how upto date will the squad be? looking forward to working with Julio Arca in the lower leagues.
there's a little bit of a buzz about south shields at the moment as they have a bit of a sugar daddy now (at that level anyway) and are top of the league and been unbeaten for ages. i hope the new chairman etc are on this,

They currently have a chairman set (who is the actual vice-chairman), the manager and a small group of players including Arca.

Will you be adding missing clubs into level 10 for example Heaton Stannington in the Northern League Division Two. I know the league isn't playable but they will be needed for the FA Vase

This is something we are aware of and we haven't decided yet what to do. Ideally we want SI to add all of the missing clubs at level 10 to the database.

South Shields won't be playable in the first season, but they are likely to be promoted for the second season.

No they won't as they are in Northern League Division 2

Will the clubs have correct players at teams ??

No they won't as they are in Northern League Division 2

Will the clubs have correct players at teams ??

Yes they will. Northern league division 2 will be inactive to allow for relegation and promotion to Northern league division 1.

This is something we are aware of and we haven't decided yet what to do. Ideally we want SI to add all of the missing clubs at level 10 to the database.

I only had to add about 70 Level 10 clubs for my database last year and a few Level 11 clubs who took part in the FA Vase.

• SI Staff

If you want me to do this, please let me know what I need to do.

I asked them about this a while ago and was basically told no not happening...

Well, it depends how much work it is. Every season I add any clubs promoted to level nine, and have to find lots of info on each to get it to work, such as city, stadium etc. Doing that for dozens of clubs is a long process, so adding 100s of level 10 teams has not been a priority for me.

I only had to add about 70 Level 10 clubs for my database last year and a few Level 11 clubs who took part in the FA Vase.

Sounds like a whole days' work then.

For me FM16 is in Beta until EEE is released. I love these updates.

I remember in one version signing half a team of really quick no hopers and half a team of 40 year old 'legends' with no physical stats and blending them beautifully! Claus Lundekvam as my player/assistant manager was immense at 40 Desperately trying to remember the name of the other former Southampton player I signed who was about 35 or 36 but I can't :( Maybe Matt Oakley?

Anyway, that was a great save and last year when I realised EEE wasn't coming out for FM15 I sort of lost interest.

Huge congratulations to the editors of this files, your work is really appreciated.

Well, it depends how much work it is. Every season I add any clubs promoted to level nine, and have to find lots of info on each to get it to work, such as city, stadium etc. Doing that for dozens of clubs is a long process, so adding 100s of level 10 teams has not been a priority for me.

Sounds like a whole days' work then.

I've got details on club stadiums down to Level 10, I can pm them to you if you want?

Delends how much detail you want to add to the clubs, I mostly duplicate previous clubs as I have my own system based on what level they are in the pyramid. If I don't add colours, I can get it done in half a day.

I have had a few level 9 and lower db's in the past and it always messes the FA Cup up will the cup be the same as IRL with this update? Looking to do a journeyman save when I get the game and will use this as I'm wanting to do just the 1 long term save this year after rarely playing fm15

Well, it depends how much work it is. Every season I add any clubs promoted to level nine, and have to find lots of info on each to get it to work, such as city, stadium etc. Doing that for dozens of clubs is a long process

If you would like information on all the missing clubs to speed the process up, I'm sure as a community we could produce that for you quite quickly if you let us know what information is needed. :)

I have had a few level 9 and lower db's in the past and it always messes the FA Cup up will the cup be the same as IRL with this update? Looking to do a journeyman save when I get the game and will use this as I'm wanting to do just the 1 long term save this year after rarely playing fm15

We have always included a fully working, accurate and rebuilt FA cup in our releases and this release will be no different.

I'm really looking forward for this and trying out. I love playing lower leagues football and trying to take a club all the way up the leagues to the premier league. And of course having regional and county cups and winning them helps raising your club reputation, also your own reputation as a manager. How far are you way from release of this database?.

I Hope when managed to complete database that you manage sort out the regional promotions. I've notice most of other English lower leagues databases I've downloaded through the years of playing football manager after while playing the game for many seasons the northern, southern eastern & western clubs get merged in the wrong regional division/league, even when I tried to change the north, south, east & west boundaries for those divisions/leagues myself in the editor.

We couldn't really say at the moment. It certainly won't be this month - at a rough estimate we would like to see this released in December or January, other than that I cannot be more specific.
good work guys and thanks from all of us, this makes the game more in depth and playable. Who wants to start with loads of money and a ready made team, grass roots is where this game started.

I Hope when managed to complete database that you manage sort out the regional promotions. I've notice most of other English lower leagues databases I've downloaded through the years of playing football manager after while playing the game for many seasons the northern, southern eastern & western clubs get merged in the wrong regional division/league, even when I tried to change the north, south, east & west boundaries for those divisions/leagues myself in the editor.

This has never been a problem with EEE in previous versions.

We are still working on this, but at present we are expecting this to function the same way as EEE for FM2014, where there will only be one version with County Cups that can be disabled if you deactivate the Regional Leagues. Once you only have the National Leagues active the County Cups will deactivate.

We are always looking for a way to make the County Cups dynamic but this has always been tricky.

Fair enough mate, fingers crossed there's two versions but won't be upset if there isn't. :)

Archived