[FM2016] FMUpdates EEE - England, Enhanced, Expanded - 9.0.2 Out Now

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have a couple of questions. Not directly related to the file it self.

It might be due to what settings i set initially.

Im in season two with 9.0.1 version of the EEE file.

1. I keep getting lots of job offers from clubs at similar level. Like 3-7 offers for interview every week.

I appreciate the interest, but i want to build the club, and not swap.

It seems to list as "applied" when i check Job Center. Not sure if that indicate the game somehow have applied for jobs for me or not..

Is there a setting in prefs / settings to reduce or eliminate this?

2. Same for my players. They are in big demand.

Offers for my players are rolling in week in and week out.

Some go but most reject offers. Then next week new bids for the same players.

I totally ignore it, but its not very realistic i think.

Yes, players swap clubs for sure. But not in this scale.

I dont see this as caused by the EEE file in any way. Just asking if anyone have any clue how to reduce it. :)

(first version of the file has worked so far for me. So im not restarting as of now. January 2017 ingame)

With regards to 1 - What was your starting managerial reputation? You have to go sunday league footballer really when playing this low down. If you did, then this sort of thing is still just one of the pitfalls of managing this low unfortunately. The same would apply to your second query as well. Although you'd be surprised how many times players do move though. Some can play more 4+ clubs a season and/or the same club in 3 separate spells during one season. I would imagine players who are good for their level DO get offers alot.

Great work getting an update out.

However, I subscribed earlier this evening and as of yet it is not showing up in my game. And I don't know why... :(

There is definitely some sort of issue with workshop and subscribing to files. Ever since we first put the file on the SW for our testers to download it people have had problems getting the file to appear in game, including myself. Some have suggested a wide array of solutions; from reloading steam/FM, reinstalling FM, resubscribing over and over till it works, or subscribing to the file through a normal interest browser on the steam website. Eventually most get it to work. It does usually take around 15 mins for the file to download to your PC. I believe that someone also gave a steam folder location where the file is stored in the temp files, which you can take a copy of. This where the problem is stemming from.

I hope that helps.

If all is good for 9.0.2 then all get ready for 9.1 coming soon!

With regards to 1 - What was your starting managerial reputation? You have to go sunday league footballer really when playing this low down. If you did, then this sort of thing is still just one of the pitfalls of managing this low unfortunately. The same would apply to your second query as well. Although you'd be surprised how many times players do move though. Some can play more 4+ clubs a season and/or the same club in 3 separate spells during one season. I would imagine players who are good for their level DO get offers alot.
Yes, i agree with your views on this.

Was just looking for ways to reduce it if possible. (If i had missed a setting in prefs i.e).

My rep was automatic i think. So it should be sunday league.

But i did overachieve a bit my first season. Predicted 20th and ending up 4th.

I suppose my players are in demand for good reasons. Its just a little to much in demand in my view. I have no problem with a player leaving for a better contract or better club.

Its just the amount of spam in my inbox. I hate when i notice thieve gone to late, and dont have a replacement in line... :D

I could be wrong, but I think you've introduced a bug in the Premier League TV Money. The extra amount per match televised appears to be only half what it should be. I believe with the custom rules you've set in the editor, the TV money per match is split between the two teams involved, whereas you seem to have assumed the game will read it as per team. This is pretty important as it's going to decrease the revenue of every Premier League club by anything between £5m and £15m, reducing their international competitiveness.

Just noticed a slight cosmetic problem

uEnBddA.jpg

I saw that Albion Sports were showing up in the manager movements for the SCEFL and it comes up on their profile that they also play there.

But they're actually in the correct league

I was getting the same issue with my game with Godmanchester Rovers and Windsor. On their profile it said they were in a different league when in fact they were in the correct league. I holidayed a month or two to check for any issues but everything was fine. Only slight problem is that, these teams didn't have a media prediction at the start of the season which isn't really an issue.

We're aware of a small number of teams that seem to have this bug, we are investigating this issue but it is not a simple one to fix. We've ensured that for the first season they play in the correct division. We are hopeful that adding in the remaining stadium and city date that this should mostly resolve itself. Definitely a quirk of the Advanced Rules, though.

Regarding the PL Money, we'll check the settings but we can be certain that we've not adjusted the TV Money, something else may be causing the issue. We'll compare our file with the current EPL file from SI and amend as necessary.

Just noticed a slight cosmetic problem

uEnBddA.jpg

I saw that Albion Sports were showing up in the manager movements for the SCEFL and it comes up on their profile that they also play there.

But they're actually in the correct league

I think this more than just a visual bug as I just checked in my save and the same thing is happens in quite a few "level 9 leagues". In the North West Counties League Premier Division it is usually Silsden that is effected by this, it is also having a knock on effect on the league cups as some team are being put the wrong cup or not in a cup at all.

This hampered my efforts to add the two remaining team to the North West Counties Football League Division One (Hanley Town - Just Promoted to Premier Division this weekend & Northwich Manchester Villa) as the cup could only find 39 team not 40 and so two team were left out of the cup.

snmwvsbg.png

As you can see in the above, Silsden is drawn into the correct league (North West Counties) but wrong cup (Southern Counties East).

1 more bug I have noticed is that all the teams in NLS Step 4 have got "NLS Step 5" as one of there competitions.

NLS_4.png

I have fixed this on my edited version (all screenshots in post are from unmodified 9.0.2 version to avoid confusion) by removing the following from the advanced rules of NLS Step 5 but I unsure if this breaks anything.

NLS_5.png

PS I can't finish this post by just listing bugs as I wouldn't feel that it was right, as this a great mod and am I very grateful the EEE team has made it.

1 more bug I have noticed is that all the teams in NLS Step 4 have got "NLS Step 5" as one of there competitions.

NLS_4.png

I have fixed this on my edited version (all screenshots in post are from unmodified 9.0.2 version to avoid confusion) by removing the following from the advanced rules of NLS Step 5 but I unsure if this breaks anything.

NLS_5.png

PS I can't finish this post by just listing bugs as I wouldn't feel that it was right, as this a great mod and am I very grateful the EEE team has made it.

Good spot, that should fix it and we'll make sure it is implemented for our next release.

when i check the editor files. the team are listed as semipro, but are restricted to only be allowed to give amateur contract's?

The team's status is different from the player contract settings. It is these which are causing you only be able offer amateur contracts. This is SI data and while we would like to get this sort of thing accurate for EEE, it is just yet another thing we haven't had time to do.

The team's status is different from the player contract settings. It is these which are causing you only be able offer amateur contracts. This is SI data and while we would like to get this sort of thing accurate for EEE, it is just yet another thing we haven't had time to do.

Thank you.

i will change it myself for the team i would like to play with :)

atm i have choosen fawley. no special reason for that club.

I have checked them in the editor and it does appear that the rest of the teams in the league do have differing contract status' set for each player role. This would appear that they have been deliberately set to be like this in the SI vanilla data. Whether this is accurate or not I cannot say but it certainly isn't a bug.

As a side note; most teams at levels 8 and (most certainly) 9 will only offer P/T contracts to they key players/hottest prospects (young first team players not youth teamers). ALot will not be in the position to offer any contracts at all. Some clubs in level 9 pay no wages at all! Clubs will have 'arrangements' with most/sometimes all players to stay for one season but it's kinda inbetween a proper contract and the amateur status that cannot be reflected in FM accurately.

RL vs FM has alot of missing/differing mechanics such as "7 day rule", ad-hoc bonuses-arrangements, dual registration, players effectively moving en masse with a manager etc

Regarding the PL Money, we'll check the settings but we can be certain that we've not adjusted the TV Money, something else may be causing the issue. We'll compare our file with the current EPL file from SI and amend as necessary.

Have you found anything out about the PL TV money yet Magic?

Hi ppl! I have a lil problem with the patch. I have the last ver. of foot man and the last ver. of the patch, all correct, 0 bugs etc. Mi brother have the 16.2 ver of foot man, and he tries to play that patch, but with 9.0.1 ver and 9.0.2 don't work, England didn't appear in the league selection with new game. He used only 1 patch (that patch) and still not appear England. That patch didn't work in 16.2 with both versions ? Btw great job, i enjoyed a lot! PS sorry for my english :p

Hi, I've downloaded this and I am currently playing as Workington (NPL Premier), but I was wondering if there is a way of adding my other local team to the League system, as well as to the Cumberland cup, FA cup/vase/trophy etc...

If so, is this an easy solution or not due to the complexity of the Vase?

You can use the "Create a club" feature ingame to replace another club with your own. Including badge, colors and other stuff.

You can choose to keep the players of replaced club, or add players and staff from the database.

So my favourite (full) FM challenge in a long while is finally doable thanks to editor fixes - managing Loughborough University, you can only sign and play players aged 21 or under.

I recall personally adding that to the release. It really makes them act much more realistic.

Not sure if this has been answered, I'm currently playing with my local team Ashton Althetic, North West Counties - are you planning on adding the 1st division to this league in the next release? I'd like to play as Ashton Town... :)

Thanks

I'm afraid not, this isn't something we've done in the past as the promotions and relegations will be in the next FM. Besides, we don't want to upset Newcastle or Sunderland fans. Plenty of grumpy people in the North East, we'll be staying out of that ;)

No worries - only a five minute job for me to tweak that myself anyway. KUTGW.

I recall personally adding that to the release. It really makes them act much more realistic.

That's a great touch, I hadn't noticed that. That's the kind of detail that was well worth the wait for. Loving my save at the moment in the southern counties league managing Canterbury City. Doubt we will gain promotion this season, sitting in 6th with just one promotion spot. However we are having a really good run the vase, into the 4th round I believe :)

I tried Loughborough Uni as they arn't far from my house, but got frustrated by the fact half my team left from one game to the next.

That's how amateur football works. :) You will also have half of your squad absent because it's mothers day, a wedding, a funeral or just bad weather predicted.

I hit a minor snag where the League Cup never started. I passed it off as something that may be fixed in the yearly reset and work in the 16-17 season, and I don't fancy that cup very much anyway, but I was wondering if this is a permanent bug or one that will right itself in the seasonal reset.

Thanks.

I hit a minor snag where the League Cup never started. I passed it off as something that may be fixed in the yearly reset and work in the 16-17 season, and I don't fancy that cup very much anyway, but I was wondering if this is a permanent bug or one that will right itself in the seasonal reset.

Thanks.

Once a competition fails to schedule or complete it will never return.

Archived