Sports Interactive Community
tlm_77

FM16 - best prices

Cheers malicious penguin, might buy it from there, hopefully will be on fm for Monday afternoon latest

Cheers malicious penguin, might buy it from there, hopefully will be on fm for Monday afternoon latest

Took about half an hour to arrive via email :thup:

Got mine from g2play.net last friday for around 35 USD (including the buyer protection thingie)... might be even cheaper now. Paid via PayPal and got the key within 10 seconds. Activates on Steam, of course...

Might wait a little until I have more time in December. Does Steam traditionally offer a discount at Xmas and if so, how many % off?

Might wait a little until I have more time in December. Does Steam traditionally offer a discount at Xmas and if so, how many % off?

I got 2015 off Steam for £20 either December or January.

:thup: Sounds good. A bit of a bother trying to keep track of the deals since I don't check Steam daily so hopefully I won't miss out on any offers.

Yeah i grabbed FM14 in a half price weekend Steam deal back when i got it (didn't get around to getting 15), might wait for the same again this year although i'm dying to get a Stoke save going.

Yeah i grabbed FM14 in a half price weekend Steam deal back when i got it (didn't get around to getting 15), might wait for the same again this year although i'm dying to get a Stoke save going.

Any easy way to keep track of the deals? I have other real life commitments to regularly check back on Steam.

Any easy way to keep track of the deals? I have other real life commitments to regularly check back on Steam.

Add FM16 to your wishlist on Steam and when it gets a discount you will get an email telling you it is on sale.

Yup, what daylight said. Also a heads-up, the Steam Winter sale will run from December 22nd to January 4th.

I was really hoping for a Black Friday deal of at least 20%... but there weren't any deals at all! Disappointing. Guess I'll have to wait until the Winter deals to get FM 16 and FM Mobile this year...

I was really hoping for a Black Friday deal of at least 20%... but there weren't any deals at all! Disappointing. Guess I'll have to wait until the Winter deals to get FM 16 and FM Mobile this year...

Yep, same here. If anyone knows of any good deals in the US please post the link here. I usually wait until late december to get my copy of FM.

The last couple of years I've bought my copies for around $20. Good thing im still having fun with FM14, so I dont mind waiting a bit longer.

Yep, same here. If anyone knows of any good deals in the US please post the link here. I usually wait until late december to get my copy of FM.

The last couple of years I've bought my copies for around $20. Good thing im still having fun with FM14, so I dont mind waiting a bit longer.

I wanna chime in and hope someone will provide any links on good deals. Right now I still have FO4 and will do up until Xmas, but still, the sooner its cheaper the better aha.

Just bought the game for £15 (delivered) from a non-league club shop.

Pretty good value I'd say!

Can I ask which clubs are still selling at £15?

For anyone who hasn't yet bought the game, but thinking about it, you can get it for a tenner (£11.50 delivered) from Chester FC

http://shop.chesterfc.com/view_item.php?ref=manager2016§ion=featured

It is ~14 euros. In my country the cheapest FM16 price is 35 euros. Considering the average wage difference between my country and England, the 35 euros here is like 220 euros in England.

14 > 220

And still, the game is cheaper in England. FM pricing policy is just sad :(

Tesco direct online is offering for £20.00, and you can also use your 'double up, vouchers; so if you have £10 worth of vouchers you can technically getting it for free :)

With a 20% off voucher I can get it for $40 USD (yeah, sorry, I'm 'Murican).

Has anyone seen it online recently for ~27 quid or less (has to be online, since it's a bit of a trip to Tesco or a "local" football club)

You sir, are a legend.

Erm, this is awkward, they are sold out :rolleyes:

Found it at G2A for £21.85, think I'm just gonna go with that.

Erm, this is awkward, they are sold out :rolleyes:

Found it at G2A for £21.85, think I'm just gonna go with that.

And now this is awkward... they're all sold out! And Steam didn't put it on sale for their Winter Sale! Agh! Where do I find a decent deal on FM???

And now this is awkward... they're all sold out! And Steam didn't put it on sale for their Winter Sale! Agh! Where do I find a decent deal on FM???

Only Argos are doing it for under £20 at 19.99 if are still looking.

I just picked it up for £19.43 from Green Man Gaming.

They have a 20% off code and is only £23.80 without it.

Link please, and what's the code?

Up to 75% off code (only good for 20% on FM16 though) - XMAS20-PERGMG-SVINGS

Link to the game - http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/au/en/pc/games/simulation/football-manager-2016/

Enter that code at the checkout, you get the activation code for Steam instantly.

They also email you a copy of the receipt with the code for reference. I've used these for the last six versions.

Up to 75% off code (only good for 20% on FM16 though) - XMAS20-PERGMG-SVINGS

Link to the game - http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/au/en/pc/games/simulation/football-manager-2016/

Enter that code at the checkout, you get the activation code for Steam instantly.

They also email you a copy of the receipt with the code for reference. I've used these for the last six versions.

It's not showing at that price here. Was it a flash promotion?