Sports Interactive Community
tlm_77

FM16 - best prices

Ordered with GMG and code came up on the screen instantly. Activated on Steam and now downloading. Feel sorry for you guys who "pre-ordered"!

£27.30 and very straightforward.

Ordered with GMG and code came up on the screen instantly. Activated on Steam and now downloading. Feel sorry for you guys who "pre-ordered"!

They are sending out the codes now, so you obviously just ordered at the same time they received the codes.

GMG have taken Fm16 out of stock.

Don't panic, they do it so they can fulfil the existing pre-orders. Then once they are sure they have enough they release the game to buy again.

Have just got my key from GMG as well.

They are sending out the codes now, so you obviously just ordered at the same time they received the codes.

Yes and no. No 'sending' involved - the key just comes up on the screen.

Did you get it via mail or did you get it on your account page at greenmangaming, under games?

And if you got it via mail, does it also figure on the account page?

Edit: Seems the code wont be on your account page when you get the mail, so keep your eyes on the mail :)

Did you get it via mail or did you get it on your account page at greenmangaming, under games?

And if you got it via mail, does it also figure on the account page?

I got it via email - my account page at GMG website still says will be sent on release

Yes and no. No 'sending' involved - the key just comes up on the screen.

I didn't say they sent you a code. I said they are sending out codes now.

GMG just sent me my key via email, they must be sending them out now. Bought it a couple of weeks ago. Check your emails if you have ordered from them

Just ordered through GMG, the absolute least hassle possible. Very good.

Anyone ordered from Funstock. Ordered mine a few weeks ago and no code whatsoever. Very disappointed with them.

Anyone ordered from Funstock. Ordered mine a few weeks ago and no code whatsoever. Very disappointed with them.

contact them via facebook message...they gave me mine and playing right now.

Is your key not in your account page on Funstock's website? I ordered on 4th October and the key was there instantly.

I was able to use it on Steam straight away and watch the FM doc, and the Beta was available to download and install when I got home tonight.

Same as you, however.....

My game will not load....it's downloaded 1.3gb but wont load, 'disk write error' message each time...curious, I have an SSD with no issues (checked)...never had this issue before....not happy.

I got it from getgamesgo but you go into my orders and the Steam code is linked to there. I'm unable to play at mo but it definitely downloaded fully on Steam.

How much is fm 16 on steam just waiting on my new laptop arriving

$49.99 USD

on GMG which currency is the price?

Just got it from GMG with the 20% off. Got email from them with the game code. It's downloading now but is that beta code or is that sent later?

Just got it from GMG with the 20% off. Got email from them with the game code. It's downloading now but is that beta code or is that sent later?

Same thing. Once you add it to your steam you get FM16- officially its a beta just now and then on the release day it will be patched to turn it into official release.

One code

Same thing. Once you add it to your steam you get FM16- officially its a beta just now and then on the release day it will be patched to turn it into official release.

One code

Not sure how long it'll take to download. It's on 19% and that's taken about 15mins. When does FM touch come out?

if you are in Asia, the price is roughly $37.00AUD (Australian Dollar) = 17.19BP or 24.09Euro. Good deal!

if you are in Asia, the price is roughly $37.00AUD (Australian Dollar) = 17.19BP or 24.09Euro. Good deal!

Do you mean retail copy?

Whats the cheapest place still to pre-order?

Bought the game from getgamesgo, was charged but didn't receive a code FML

Contacted their support team, yet to receive a response.

IMT have you used this site before? Trustworthy? I was going to wait and see what Black Friday deals/amazon prices will be in a few weeks or so but seriously tempted to buy now at the price above!

First time I have used them, but done a quick Google search for reviews which all seemed positive. Playing the game right now so had no issues at all, like I said the code was emailed instantly.

This say its has to be activated in asia.....

It's "cannot be activated in Asia", like I said I bought, downloaded, activated and played no problems at all, all from Norfolk.

Thanks IMT, I have just bought the key using the discount code and now I am currently downloading it. I had to get a refund from another place last night as the key didn't arrive at all!

Just wondered now the full game is out where is the best deal to get it in the UK? I was in ASDA yesterday and they where selling for £30 and that was the special edition with the documentary,,, they where sold out tho. Anyone know what any of the other retailers are doing it for?

Saw on the first page that cd keys are doing it for £24.99 on their site,,, I have never done the digital download before always preferring to get the CD Box. Is there any disadvantage to the download for eg if something where to happen to your pc/laptop (know its probably a stupid Question) ??

Saw on the first page that cd keys are doing it for £24.99 on their site,,, I have never done the digital download before always preferring to get the CD Box. Is there any disadvantage to the download for eg if something where to happen to your pc/laptop (know its probably a stupid Question) ??

There is no disadvantage apart from not getting the physical box with the shoddy manual. If something happens to your PC you'll still have the game in your steam library, all you would need to do is re-download it.