FM16 - best prices

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking at picking up my first FM in a good few years but I've become a bit out of the loop with platforms like Steam.

If I buy from GMG at what seems the best price, how do I then load it through Steam? Will I have to do something to download through Steam or will I be downloading from GMG?

Similar to the person who asked about Region Locking, if I order from GMG using my UK credit card, will I be able to play in Canada where I now live (and don't yet have a CC or Visa Debit)? Would be major miffed to buy the game and have Steam tell me I can't play it in my region!

Appreciate any feedback, thanks :)

If I buy from GMG at what seems the best price, how do I then load it through Steam? Will I have to do something to download through Steam or will I be downloading from GMG?

GMG will send you a product code via email, of which you then activate through steam and then download through there

note: because you seem a little confused, this is about as easy as I can make it

1) boot up steam (as per normal)

2) navigate to the highlighted red box and click on it - that's my library, your library may look different

3) go through those menus, and then enter the product key (the same one you were sent from GMG)

4) accept and install

5) play the game that you just purchased

generally, the region lock for a country like that will be minimal, it's just if you're in a less economically-developed area (I mean no offense to any residents of those countries listed)

FM15 region locks

you only have to be wary if you buy from somewhere that isn't (say the UK) and then try to activate in a region-specific place like Brazil

Anyone heard anything from greenmangaming yet? I sent a message regarding keys but no reply

If the beta is going to drop towards the end of the week, you'll get a key before then. There's no benefit to having a key anything before then, and I've never had trouble with GMG sending it late. There's no issue.

Does anybody know or have experience wether the price will drop after the beta is released?

£35, or even with the code £28 is a bit pricey, and I'm not in a hurry as I'm quite busy until late November (prefer not to play by then actually, haha!).

Any thoughts?

Does anybody know or have experience wether the price will drop after the beta is released?

£35, or even with the code £28 is a bit pricey, and I'm not in a hurry as I'm quite busy until late November (prefer not to play by then actually, haha!).

Any thoughts?

Maybe you can wait a few more weeks till Dec as Steam normally have Christmas sale.

So I can buy and use the serial from GMG even though I live in Melbourne, Australia?

Also do GMG send the serial numbers immediately? Or is it next week/week after for the beta code?

I was going to buy direct from Steam but if I can get a better price then why not :-)

Based on past years, they only send out the code a day or two before the beta release.

Sure thing, but as they don't know when beta goes live then its pure luck. also why are ney not doing it when people buys ? brought rollercoaster tycoon a month ago got my key for game and beta instant, why not same on fm ?.

Sure thing, but as they don't know when beta goes live then its pure luck. also why are ney not doing it when people buys ? brought rollercoaster tycoon a month ago got my key for game and beta instant, why not same on fm ?.

Pretty sure they will have some info(but can't reveal to customers) when the beta is going live. They can't depend on luck all the time. 1 time could be lucky but 3-4 times?

Well, if you are so worried about not getting the beta from GMG, then just buy directly from steam. Problem solved.

Not ordere from them so no problem.

So now beta is live and gmg has not send out keys.... ? so yes pure luck the other years.

Anyone bought from GK4A and got the key yet? Or information on when the key will be sent? I mean I just bought the game 35 minutes ago so I guess I'll have to wait some hours but do you think I will have it tonight?

Anyone bought from GK4A and got the key yet? Or information on when the key will be sent? I mean I just bought the game 35 minutes ago so I guess I'll have to wait some hours but do you think I will have it tonight?

Got my key from GK4A now. Took exactly 1 hour :)

So you pre-order a digital copy and they still can't send it out to you on time. Think I'll be avoiding them in future! Going out later which sucks badly enough, they better at least have it available before I leave so it can be downloading...

I've always just went with steam. You get the Beta immediately as well as the full game. It is nice saving a few bucks by purchasing from a 3rd party, but worth giving that up and going with steam.

Can someone just tell me what is the cheapest site that comes with the beta. Thanks

It was GK4A before but look at: http://www.allkeyshop.com/blog/buy-football-manager-2016-cd-key-compare-prices/

You should choose one of the Preorder Bonus Editions. So right now the cheapest would be gamingdragons.com

Archived