2PM BST TODAY - Football Manager reveals new line up for #FM16

Football Manager ‏@FootballManager 1m1 minute ago

#FM16 Match engine - 2000+ new animations, deeper set-piece control, improved AI & brand-new highlights package

That's better :)

Very promising. No way am I pre-ording or buying first day though, still going to wait a bit again see what sort of bugs need fixed again.

Do like a lot of the new stuff being shown.

Any indication on price, or beta/demo etc, yet?

pre order price on FM website is £34.99

"Fans who pre-purchase Football Manager 2016 will be rewarded with a download key for ‘An Alternative Reality: the Football Manager Documentary’. In addition, they will also enjoy access to a fully-playable Beta version of the game, which will be available roughly two weeks prior to the official release date. Careers started in this Beta version will continue in the full game."

Can only imagine how annoyed I will be if one of my defenders goes down while the other team are attacking! Hope there is an option to tell players to keep playing on rather than putting ball out.

It already happens, it's especially hilarious/infuriating when the injured defender plays an attacker onside.

#FM16 Replace an existing team with one of your own. Choose a name, colours & add yourself with Create-a-Club mode

How about stadium, rivalries and other things associated with a club?

Any chance of changing kits each season? That would make it more worthwhile.

Archived