Transfer deadline has passed, what is the best FM2015 database update to download?

rocketsports

I have been looking around and it seems Pro0 and LFCMarshall are making some pretty detailed updates. But they didn't realise the final updates with all deadline day transfers as far as I can see?

And are there any other ones? I would prefer database updates which have not been changing to many players CA and PA or adding a lot of wonderkids. As far as I know Pro0 and LFCMArshall do make changes on the players ability and attributes.

I have been looking around and it seems Pro0 and LFCMarshall are making some pretty detailed updates. But they didn't realise the final updates with all deadline day transfers as far as I can see?

This is probably due to the fact that the deadline was YESTERDAY...

Yes, you are right, it's a lot of work, the amount of transfers made yesterday (in England only) is still pretty high. But on the other hand not impossible to finish that today for a real die-hard updater ;-) Hope that they will come in soon, can't wait to start playing with all the updates...

Archived