Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Fukuda

How to merge multiple nation rules?

Hi,

I modified Denmark, Faroe Island and created Greenland rules, along some changes in db. I want them into one single file because i want teams from Faroe and Greenland to play the Danish cup. So I built changes starting from the file where I created Greenland... but in this way I duplicate info about Greenland (such as languages, taxes etc.) How to avoid that?

you have same database changes in 3 files or every file have changes only related to that country?

convert every file to advanced and make sure everything is ok with it and send files to me. i will join files for you. not today but maybe later tonight

I'm making some other modification, it could be a good base for FM16... If only I could have information about Greenlandic teams rosters... :(

If I create a new league in one nation and a new league in another can I run the two databases or will it just crash?

effectivly run two new nations?

You can do that no problem as long as the changes you've made in the two databases don't conflict.

Brilliant thanks

How do I do that

use existing League rather than new ones?

OK, that's really two different questions.

1) As for the using different databases together: Let's say you make one editor file with changes to the English league and another with changes to the Spanish league. When you start a new game, you simply pick both files and provided there are no conflicting edits between the two files, both sets of changes should show up in your game.

2) You can either A) just add lower leagues below the existing ones, or B) completely recreate the league system from scratch. So if you want to expand the existing English league pyramid but keep the top 6 levels as they are, you can just levels 7, 8 etc. below. If you want to make e.g. a Premier League with 10 teams instead of 20, you have to create a whole new set of nations rules for England.

Hello

Ok what I want to do is amend the Austrian league ( so that mean starting again) the create a league for Liechtenstein.

what I rather do is just move the national flags around but as I cant do that thought this was the next best thing