20yo striker, already 32 international goals

Ange Postecoglou is the Australian national manager.

Since Australia went through everything football in the last 10-6 years, having a national curriculum and a skills acquisition program for youths, changing the club structure and coaching from the bottom up essentially. I can't wait to see some of the youths in RL move into senior football. Already our U16 are the most technical I have ever seen Aussie players before, it will also be interesting to see in the next few years what FM makes of this, as I think regens are sort of reprocessed current players, might have to wait for FM25. :eek::D

for that much salary, he better keep scoring

The funny thing is that he has only just started turning out for Man City with any sort of regularity. He was with Chelsea for a while and would be lucky to get a handful of substitute appearances, and it seemed to be going that way at City too but has now started to secure his spot. Incredible development given how little he was playing, maybe the national team games helped him develop.

around 80k per week? (assumed australian currency)

I've found that it happens in the lesser nations

I had a regen Australian that had 100+ goals in <60 appearances (due to the regular beating up of the Oceanic teams)

yeah it's Australian Dollars but it's still a pretty good salary, I think the highest earners work out to $25m a year in the game, so 35-40% of the top earners is still pretty high given he has only just started getting games.

It's a lot harder in Asia to score goals than Oceania but there are still some easy beats for sure in the early stages of WC qualifying.

Love to see good Aussie regens :thup:. Got a picture of him with the attributes polygon?

Here's the best Australian regen I've seen, from FM12 I think, and only managed him at international level. Nowhere near your player's scoring record though! :D

QBWpkxk.png

Archived