[FM15] fictional db: CFU superleague 5 divisions + cups + NACL. 237 teams from 31 nations

hj1z2BV.png

Assumption: the CFU (Caraibic Football Union) decides, in a hypothetical future, to merge all the poor national leagues in one single professional league, to improve the level of teams, players and structures in the caribbean region. National teams too in the futures could benefict of these improvements (better facilities may produce better regens). The championship put togheter teams from 31 nations (max 8 teams from each nation) and it is structured in 5 divisions (the CFU superleague is the highest division), plus the national cup and the supercup. Concacaf deliberate to assign three places in the North American Champions League for the best three team of the Superleague (The CFU club Championship no longer exists). Each team has the Jamaican nationality (because the championship is based in Jamaica nation) but it is based in the country of origin, and regens will come out from this nation (i.e. if a club is based on Dominican Republic, Dominican players will be generated in the youth team).

Competitions:

CFU Superleague (18 teams, 3 relegations);

CFU league 2 (18 teams, 3 promotions, 3 relegations);

CFU league 3 (18 teams, 3 promotions, 4 relegations);

CFU league 4 (72 teams in 4 groups, 1 promotion e 2 relegations for each group);

CFU league 5 (111 teams in 8 groups, 1 promotion for each group);

Copa Oro Caribe (domestic cup contested by all the 237 teams);

CFU Supercup (between the winners of the CFU Superleague and Copa Oro Caribe);

Regional divisions for reserve and under 19 teams;

Under 19 cup;

Concacaf Champions League rebuilded (first three teams from the CFU Superleague can qualify)

CHAMPIONSHIP DETAILS & TRANSFER RULES

Players from the caribbean nation are considered as not foreigners. They can circulate freely whithout limits in the squad. Foreigners are permitted with this numbers: 5 in the Superleague, 3 in the league2, 1 in the league 3. No foreigners players are permitted in league 4 and league 5.

There will be two transfer windows in the season. Scouts will have, from the start, the maximum knowledge of all the caribbean nations. I put teams in the divisions basing tightly on their reputation. A large variety of teams are available, professional teams but also amateur teams with local reputation in the lower divisions. I assign the reputation of the leagues with a calculation, based on a proportion which takes into account the reputation of teams involved in each division. The reputation of the leagues will change in future years, basing on results obtained by teams participating in the main continental competition. Cash prizes and tv money are commensurate to the reputation of the leagues, and they will increase or decrease following the league reputation (this aspect is hardcoded in the game). I added cash prizes for the Concacaf Champions League too (not present by default in the game), but they are customized since I have not found any real information on the web. Obviously there is an amount of money for the domestic cup too, and for the Supercup.

Nations and three letters abbreviations (the three letters abbreviation is added to the name of each team, to easily understand the origin of the team):

Jamaica (JAM)

Trinidad & Tobago (TRI)

Haiti (HAI)

Martinica (MTQ)

Guyana (GUY)

Puerto Rico (PUR)

French Guyana (GYF)

Suriname (SUR)

Cuba (CUB)

Guadalupe (GPE)

Antigua and Barbuda (ATG)

Dominican Republic (DMR)

Grenada (GRN)

Curacao (CUW)

Saint Lucia (LCA)

St. Vincent & Grenadines (VIN)

Saint Kitts & Nevis (SKN)

Aruba (ARU)

Barbados (BRB)

Bermuda (BER)

Bonaire (BES)

Bahamas (BAH)

British Virgin Islands (BVG)

US Virgin Islands (VIR)

Dominica (DMA)

Cayman Islands (CAY)

Turks and Caicos (TCA)

Sint Marteen (SXM)

Saint Martin (SMT)

Anguilla (AIA)

Montserrat (MSR)

AWARDS

CFU Superleague player of the year

CFU Superleague youth player of the year

CFU Superleague top goalscorer

CFU Superleague manager of the year

CFU Superleague fair play award

CFU Superleague goalkeeper of the year

CFU Superleague team of the year

CFU Superleague best striker

CFU Superleague best attacking mildfielder

CFU Superleague best defender

TECHNICAL DETAILS AND KNOWN ISSUES

Since the game will change the league reputation with a system (hardcoded) which takes into account results obtained in the main continental competition, by the teams with the same nation of the league, I set all the teams will have the Jamaica nationality in the continental cup, even if I could theorically set the nation where they are based (i.e. Vaduz in the Europa League has Liechtenstein nation while plays in the swiss divisions).

Continental places for the Mexican League and Major League Soccer in the NACL are particular and practically impossibile to reproduce correctly with this editor, so I can not guarantee for each season the correct teams will qualify for USA and Mexico. I highly recommend to use the file of my customized NACL only to play with my CFU divisions. If you plan a game in the MLS or Mexico, simply remove the NACL file from the editor data folder.

GAME SETTINGS AND ISTRUCTIONS

Put the files into the folder C:\Users\yourusername\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\editor data. I highly recommend to not use other files togheter. I will not provide support for crashes caused by other files

To load the game: Select “ Jamaica” under “North America”. Click on “next- new game overview” and choose a customized database on "database size". You can choose freely a small, medium or big database, but I recommend to add all players from the Caribbean nation. To do this select under “region”>”Caribbean” then pick out “players of nationality”. The other important thing is to select the option “add players to playable teams” and be sure that the option “do not add key staff” is not selected.

DOWNLOAD LINK

http://www.mediafire.com/download/riodb7v2jdg497w/CFUsuperleague.zip

THANKS TO

Staff and users of FMITA community, who supported me on testing the file

OFA2t1l.png

Archived