Does Signing Young Players for Youth Squads Reduce Team Cohesion?

I scout a number of young talents and my strategy is signing the best U18/U21 players for our youth squads and then developing them alongside our team's local talent. The best will eventually get to play in the first squad, others would have to leave the club at some point (for profit). Simple, huh?

I want to know if signing players for youth squads (U18 and U21) would reduce my overall team cohesion? Signing players for the first team does that.

Thanks!

I would guess no. But that it would reduce the cohesion in your youth team. I also do exactly the same thing with the only filter they must have a face pic. ;)

Good question though. But I assume only players who train with and play with your first team would effect that as it also takes away coaches time/per player.

I think the game doesn't use the full Senior team ruleset for the reserves and youngster teams and it doesn't have a all players in club values for things like tactics and cohesion.

Having many players in the reserves and moving them to the senior team and you hurt how well the team knows tactics, even if the reserves is setup to use the senior teams tactics, so the club doesn't know your tactics and the club doesn't have cohesion between all the players in all teams.

Archived