Sports Interactive Community
Prikulis5

[15.10b] Can't switch between WC rounds and groups

Minor bug but still. When I open World Championship view it shows group A by defaulf and I can't switch to Group B can't switch from group round to elimination rounds either. Same goes for U-20 WC and maybe some other tournaments.

W-what?

tzgpn89lgyihvrn4htw.png

Once the tournament reaches play-off stage, the option to switch from it (or to it) will appear under the "Stage" button, that's to the right from the selected button in the image.

No I'm having the same problem. On the Group dropdown it won't let me switch from Group A to Group B or etc. This is with any international competition, WJC, WC, Olympics.

For me now sometimes it works and sometimes don't. I noticed that if I open standing and try to switch - I can't. But when I open Schedule and click on group (Here) then it takes me back to standings and I can switch to other groups.

Thanks for the reports, this will be fixed in the next update. A workaround for now is to go to any other section (like "Schedule") and then back to the "Standings" section for the menus to work again.