Centers not getting enough points (assist)

Pretty much as per title. Just check the stats of any league IRL and compare with EHM. In most leagues you should see that centers get most of the first places in the standings for points, just to make an example, in the KHL IRL 8 players in top 25 are centers, in the game only 1. In the NHL it's pretty much the same.

This is due to the fact that centers don't get enough assists (and maybe wingers get a bit too many in many cases). Most of top-scoring centers have more goals than assists, and this isn't much realistic in most of cases.

I don't really think it's a DB issue as I checked many centers and their passing tendency is ok. My first line center for example is Marcel Goc (I play in the DEL therefore it's a good choice, he's set as creative passes, shoot rarely, pass as shoot/pass ratio, yet he has more goals than assists. Many high-scoring centers have this problem. And also low scoring centers. My second line center is more realistic at 3+11, third line center 4+2

Berlin's first line center is 6+2 in 7 games, Ingolstadt's 23 games, 11+9, Mannheim 2+3, and so on.

Archived