Sports Interactive Community
GodfreyBloom

Will this PC run 10+ leagues in FM15?

Having integrated graphics isnt great .... Thats why its cheap.

Latest graphic cards can be over a grand and more. One capable of handling FM well would be between 100/200 quid i think.

And according to my son, ssd hard drives are all the rage now which this comp dont have.

if i didnt know much about comps, i would have asked on a forum before buying ... Theres plenty of suitable forums on google.

I have a comp savy son though ;p

The amount of leagues running is reliant on the CPU and it should run 10+ leagues okay.

Its an onboard graphic card which isnt very good. So you may get to run the game with 3d matches but only on low settings likely.

The price when you consider the other things coming with it is pretty good as well.

Only real downside is the graphics. It may be worth it contacting the seller and asking if he could install a graphics card and what the cost of it would be.

Or you could look up online how to install a graphics card and do it yourself if you dont know how to already. It is very very easy to do.

Thats an AMD APU and not a top end one, Its an ok cpu and would most likely run 10 leagues without too much problems, 3D match engine wont be a problem either with an APU as their on board gpu's (whilst still poor) are better than most people give them credit for.

What does that mean? Can I run 10+ leagues with 3d graphics? or will I have to settle for 2d

What it means is, if you have the cash, upgrade the graphics card