Assistant manager keeps rejecting offers

I don't remember having asked my assistant manager to reject any offer that wasn't quite up to the required asking price. I'd at least like to be able to negotiate it, yet all offers for a player are being rejected immediately by him....driving me mad.

How do I disable this from happening?

Go to the Staff tab -> Responsibilities -> look to see if he is set to deal with any of the transfer options and if he is just swap it to yourself until you finish with the transfer or unless you want to fully take control of the process.

Go to the Staff tab -> Responsibilities -> look to see if he is set to deal with any of the transfer options and if he is just swap it to yourself until you finish with the transfer or unless you want to fully take control of the process.

It appears that I'am set in control of transfers including 'Finds a new club you've listed for transfer/loan' so I don't know why my assistant manager is taking control of this transfer.

I think what may have happened is I might have changed the assistant manager instructions for a player on his profile-transfer status page. However I changed it back long before all this happening to 'do nothing' so may it be a bug that the game is still thinking im asking the assistant manager for full value ('sell for value') on the transfer? Now it appears I am getting a lot of offers just less than value value for the player and it's getting rejected out of my hand which is infurating.

Archived