Sports Interactive Community
zlatan_ibrahimovic

I need Leading AML (Inside Forward) Second Season

Please help me guys.

I'm playing Fulham (Second Season and just promoted to Premier League) and I'm thin on AML (Inside Forward) which is very crucial to my tactic:

depay and bernard - signed by psg and bayern

sisto - signed by newcastle (not sure if he is world class?)

sarabia - recommended on other forums but he is injured for 8 months

I have 10 million minimum and max 15 million.. Who should i get? George Williams isn't enough and underwhelming.

Check to see if Ayew and Yarmolenko have moved yet, chances are they have though. Could go for Josh Murphy if you want to stick with domestic players although I've never really been able to get the best from him.

Ocampos is usually transfer listed at some point between Jan 2015 and summer 2015. I got him in one save purely to make a profit but he turned into my star player within 6 months. Hahn also pretty great as well and has a low release clause.

Lucas Ocampos

Nahuel Leiva

Julian Brandt

Vaclav Cerny

Signed them all for my Inter team and all became varying degrees of world class.

Memphis Depay :)

OP said that he's already signed by PSG

For OP, you should go for Ladislav Krejčí from Sparta Praha, young cheap and an absolute beast

Bought him like 5M€ in my first season with fiorentina, he's now worth 27m€ after 2 seasons to give you an idea

You've already got one. Patrick Roberts is awesome there, have him at spurs in season 3 and also my 1st choice for England. In my Norwich save Murphy is also quality but maybe more than your budget.

Panel savitsky (sp)

Dorian rotariu

R Kishna

All good options too

pablo piatti, can be bought cheap (about 7 million) and can sell to arsenal for 40 million later. replace with julian brandt job done

Andre Ayew is a great shout but was he not out of contract at then end of the first season?