I'm all depressed...

Im all depressed..... has it really been 4 years since the final servers for FML shut down, i fricken loved that game. i have bought every FM/CM since the year dot and nothing game the good crack that FML did

Still got withdrawal symptoms i may have to start up the FML anonymous group.

I would pay no bother a monthly sub for that game to come back,

anyway back to normal :)

What he said. Was nice while it lasted, but extremely flawed. From day 1 it was never really going to work, and SI got burned big time over it. They'll never bring it back to this market.

Ah, but those last days...like the last days of Rome. The forums going absolutely mental, reactions ranging from incredulity to disappointment to outright rage. I'm sure there were a few threats in there too. Then there was that mod who decided to go rogue, ban all the other mods and stage his own little coup within his gameworld. More mods kept parachuting in with other accounts, only to be kicked out before they could act. In the end I think he was taken down. SI's very own hostage situation. Scenes.

I still hear the inbox sound sometimes and see my team's colors on the screen :(

Edit: Too bad a single GW didn't stay up for the most hardcore of players. I could see that running for many years, morphing into something with optimal league structures. Perhaps 15 different leagues with 10 teams or there about in them. I also miss the youth academy setup, looking through countries, trying to determine an unpopular nation that still produced decent players. I would be fine sitting at the bottom of my league, if I could just focus on the youth academy. :D

Archived