Small amendment to default Skin

rmfarey

Hi,

Wondering if anyone can help.

I would like more information to show when seeing a player profile in the inbox. Mine currently only shows picture, Nationality, Position, Age, Value, Appearances. I would like it to include Goals and Avg Rating.

This is how it looks now.

Inbox_%20%20Inbox_zpssrtyat3k.png

Many thanks

You can increase the rows of information by editing the 'inbox item.xml' file located in the panels folder, near the bottom of the file locate these two lines:

<widget class="client_object_biopic_panel" id="cbi1" abbt="false" file="client object biopic left to right" hidden="true" should_force_refresh="true" row_count="5"/>

<widget class="client_object_biopic_panel" id="cbi2" abbt="false" file="client object biopic left to right" hidden="true" should_force_refresh="true" row_count="5"/>

And then just increase the bold red value by how many extra rows you want, however I am not aware of any way to determine what information the game will display so it may display the information you want or it might display different information.

If you don't know how to extract the default files then read this: [FM2015 Guide] How to Extract Default Files & Understanding File Structure

Also if you are using the default skin then you can either create a panels folder in your Saving Location and drop the extracted file in there, or if that doesn't work download and switch to the base skin and copy the extracted file to the panels folder for that skin.

Archived