| 7th   | Kindergarten Klopp  |  278   | 
|--------------------------------------| 
| 8th   | Ben(t) Out Of Shape |  277   | 
| 9th   | Whatever 2015       |  271   | 
| 10th  | Fab's Magic Hat     |  241   | 

I'm not doing much better. My team was top not that long ago, but now we're nine behind and it looks like our recent resurgence might be in vain. And we've got the leaders in the cup Quarter Finals. Oh boy.

Just like supporting Arsenal. :(

Match Day Thirty Three: Results

Hardly Athletic IV 74 - 80 Moto Club Gunners

Ben(t) Out Of Shape 71 - 68 Keef's Losers

Fab's Magic Hat 44 - 43 Sauntington FC

Petr Cech Yourself 49 - 79 Dully Demons

Baddah Bing 69 - 67 Salks Failures

FiorenTina Turner 67 - 65 Copper's Horses

Whatever 2015 55 - 80 Alexis On Fire

Kindergarten Klopp 66 - 80 Cridersis FC

Hangleton Harriers 73 - 37 Wegason Dragons

Delia Smith FC 40 - 48 WishIWasoverpaid XI

Dunce of the Week goes to Wegason Dragons who scored 37 points for the week

Performance of the Week is a being shared with Moto Club Gunners, Alexis On Fire and Cridersis FC all scoring 80 points for the week

FMS Fantasy Cup ¼ Final: 1st Leg Results

Copper's Horses 65-43 Sauntington FC

Alexis On Fire 80-73 Hangleton Harriers

Baddah Bing 69-48 WishIWasoverpaid XI

FiorenTina Turner 67-37 Wegason Dragons

• 2 weeks later...

Match Day Thirty Four: Results

Wegason Dragons 92 - 59 Hardly Athletic IV

Alexis On Fire 82 - 45 Delia Smith FC

Copper's Horses 54 - 142 Hangleton Harriers

Salks Failures 79 - 49 Kindergarten Klopp

Dully Demons 78 - 88 Whatever 2015

Sauntington FC 93 - 109 FiorenTina Turner

Keef's Losers 107 - 115 Baddah Bing

Moto Club Gunners 109 - 62 Petr Cech Yourself

Ben(t) Out Of Shape 79 - 60 Fab's Magic Hat

Cridersis FC 58 - 101 WishIWasoverpaid XI

Dunce of the Week goes to Delia Smith FC who scored 45 points for the week

Performance of the Week goes to Hangleton Harriers with an excellent score of 142 points for the Week

FMS Fantasy Cup ¼ Final: 2nd Leg Results

Sauntington FC (43) 93-54 (65) Copper's Horses (agg 136-119 Sauntington FC)

Hangleton Harriers (73) 142-82 (80) Alexis On Fire (agg 215-162 Hangleton Harriers)

WishIWasoverpaid XI (48) 101-115 (69) Baddah Bing (agg 184-149 Baddah Bing)

Wegason Dragons (37) 92-109 (67) FiorenTina Turner (agg 176-129 FiorenTina Turner)

FMS Fantasy Cup Semi Final Draw

Sauntington FC v Baddah Bing

FiorenTina Turner v Hangleton Harriers

Hangleton Harriers Press conference

"So Betfred have paid out on you winning the league, your second in three seasons. Congratulations."

"It's a bit early for that. We might be 9 points clear but there is still 4 to play with three teams all trying to catch me."

"But you need just one win and could effectively do that today?"

"Have you seen my squad? I didn't prepare for this half game week very well at all and I have no goalie and only Aguero up front. And I'm up against Alexis on fire, who have actually been on fire recently and are one of the chasing pack Not only has he got a full team with Kane upfront, he's played his triple captain bonus too."

"Bet you are wishing Dele Ali has a shocker today then."

"Of course, but he's on good form and West Brom have nothing to play for. It's not looking promising. I'll just have to pray for a doping-violation miracle or something to get him out of the team. It could be squeaky bum time on Monday night. In some ways I'm hoping it won't be down to that game so I can sit and enjoy it."

"How do you feel dropping Ali and Kane recently?"

"Sick..... Lukaku has been a complete waste of space. Vardy scored twice after I dropped him too, so that also didn't help. Luckily it's not bitten me on the arse.... yet."

"What a season though, so close until you started pulling away."

"It's be a great advert for FMS, and at times there was nothing separating some great managers. It's been enjoyable as always and a big shout out to Mark Wilson for all his hard work on this."

"Good luck today."

"I don't need luck, I need Aguero to score 5 and Ali to make a 2 minute late substitute appearance."

"Well good news for you, he's got one already."

"Fingers crossed then....."

had one sub I could make - put in Moreno as thought the rotated Bournemouth team was only because of the Dortmund game. He's only played the bleeding reserves again. I've literally got Aguero and my midfield, and won't be singing Hot Chocoloates "I believe in Miracles" today.

Champagnes on ice, I'm going to get walloped this week. Is it a cup game too?

had one sub I could make - put in Moreno as thought the rotated Bournemouth team was only because of the Dortmund game. He's only played the bleeding reserves again. I've literally got Aguero and my midfield, and won't be singing Hot Chocoloates "I believe in Miracles" today.

Champagnes on ice, I'm going to get walloped this week. Is it a cup game too?

Yep your in Cup Semi Final action against FiorenTina Turner

Reports coming through from Alexis On Fire suggest that Hot Chocolate's 1977 hit "So You Win Again" has been removed from their post-match playlist. :lol:

Hard luck, mate. To be honest, I'm now starting to wonder if I've played my triple captain bonus prematurely... :(

(Oh, and that "I Believe In Miracles" is actually called "You Sexy Thing". I should know - my mum's a huge fan of the late Errol Brown.)

should have played it last week with Aguero - Captain Hindsight.

Actually, Moreno is playing left wing so still some hope, although Aguero's been strolling about today. Maybe Spurs will have some Lasagna for lunch.

(you are right of course, wasn't sure anyone would get the reference though!)

Match Day Thirty Five: Results

Hardly Athletic IV 30 - 40 Ben(t) Out Of Shape

Fab's Magic Hat 37 - 56 Moto Club Gunners

Petr Cech Yourself 45 - 47 Keef's Losers

Baddah Bing 37 - 22 Sauntington FC

FiorenTina Turner 41 - 31 Dully Demons

Whatever 2015 37 - 44 Salks Failures

Kindergarten Klopp 30 - 44 Copper's Horses

Hangleton Harriers 39 - 59 Alexis On Fire

Delia Smith FC 41 - 29 Cridersis FC

WishIWasoverpaid XI 54 - 35 Wegason Dragons

Dunce of the Week goes to Sauntington FC who scored 22 points for the week

Performance of the Week goes to Alexis On Fire who scored 59 points for the week

I feel your pain. I left Firmino in instead of Mark Noble and Lukaku in after removing Deeney. Those players scored more than the rest of my 11 combined....

Anyone ever have it where the mobile phone has one team, but the PC has a different team? My mobile indicated that Deeney was on the bench (I thought), but when I checked the PC my team included Deeney being in the team (like I thought I'd done originally via mobile). Strange

Match Day Thirty Six: Results

Cridersis FC 22 - 46 Hardly Athletic IV

Alexis On Fire 59 - 48 Wegason Dragons

Copper's Horses 54 - 44 WishIWasoverpaid XI

Salks Failures 48 - 45 Delia Smith FC

Dully Demons 45 - 22 Hangleton Harriers

Sauntington FC 37 - 33 Kindergarten Klopp

Keef's Losers 42 - 36 Whatever 2015

Moto Club Gunners 38 - 45 FiorenTina Turner

Ben(t) Out Of Shape 35 - 41 Baddah Bing

Fab's Magic Hat 33 - 29 Petr Cech Yourself

Dunce of the Week is shared between Cridersis FC and Hangleton Harriers who both scored 22pts for the week

Performance of the Week goes to Alexis On Fire who grabbed 59pts for the week

FMS Fantasy Cup Semi Final: 2nd Leg Results

Baddah Bing (37) 41-37 (22) Sauntington FC (agg 78-59 Baddah Bing)

Hangleton Harriers (39) 22-45 (41) FiorenTina Turner (agg 86-61 FiorenTina Turner)

FiorenTina Turner has home advantage for the first leg

Match Day Thirty Seven: Results

Hardly Athletic IV 55 - 41 Fab's Magic Hat

Petr Cech Yourself 83 - 51 Ben(t) Out Of Shape

Baddah Bing 82 - 84 Moto Club Gunners

FiorenTina Turner 63 - 81 Keef's Losers

Whatever 2015 59 - 48 Sauntington FC

Kindergarten Klopp 54 - 71 Dully Demons

Hangleton Harriers 73 - 62 Salks Failures

Delia Smith FC 59 - 80 Copper's Horses

WishIWasoverpaid XI 34 - 53 Alexis On Fire

Wegason Dragons 44 - 63 Cridersis FC

Dunce of the Week goes to WishIWasoverpaid XI who scored 34 points for the week

Performance of the Week goes to Moto Club Gunners who grabbed 84 points for the week

I don't know what effect the Old Trafford postponement will have on the final round of matches, but I think the title's gone now. Mistahc and I both have Rashford in our teams, and (bonus points pending) I'm only 15 points ahead of him when I need a 25-point swing. That, and he's currently on course for the draw that he needs to wrap up the title regardless of what I do.

So, unless something crazy happens, I can only offer my congratulations to Mistahc on winning the title. Well played. :applause:

Nothing probably as its now on at 8pm GMT tuesday, hopefully on telly too. Be classed as a standard monday game i guess from FF point of view most likely.

Turns out some asshat left a training device behind.....

I don't know what effect the Old Trafford postponement will have on the final round of matches, but I think the title's gone now. Mistahc and I both have Rashford in our teams, and (bonus points pending) I'm only 15 points ahead of him when I need a 25-point swing. That, and he's currently on course for the draw that he needs to wrap up the title regardless of what I do.

So, unless something crazy happens, I can only offer my congratulations to Mistahc on winning the title. Well played. :applause:

Not over my friend, the fat lady is still warming her larynx but not been called to sing just yet. My opponent this week has 9 points on the bench waiting to come off and Lingaard potentially to play. And you also have Lingaard on the bench with Payet injured so it all hinges on him vs De Gea for points difference I think. I've got 2089, you've got 2080. If De Gea gets sent off while conceding a penalty could be interesting, and of course Lingaard could get a brace or hat-trick. Man U still need to win for 5th so will likely go for it, so makes an interesting finish unless the match is a damp squib. Could have been controversial if they left Sundays points based on a 0-0.

This has been a great season, and you can't get closer than this to finish it. It's like Arsenal needing to beat Liverpool by 2 goals or more, or Brighton needing a result at boro to get automatic promotion. Echo's of Man City beating QPR a few seasons back perhaps.

Think this is what they call squeaky bum time.

If I lose this I blame the wife. Sunday I was trying to make my last two subs in a shop with terrible phone signal while she was trying on clothes and asking my opinion before we rushed off to a Christening. Insult to injury was I paid for the dress!

Ivana Eatacake shuffles herself in position and arches her back in preparation, dancing her fingers as the music begins. She gargles the remains of her lemon water in her throat and proudly beams a smile reserved for a fat kid in a sweet-shop. As the bars begin to reach a crescendo, she breathes deep and her diaphragm rises. From the depth a guttural but soulful noise began to echo around the room.....

"And now, the time has come......"

"Shut up you fat bitch." MistahC flung a remote at the rotund singer as he nervously tried to work out the impact of Smalling's late own goal. He sat upright once he had tripled checked the maths. No bonus points but surely Lingaard was getting nothing for that awful performance. He guessed he was 5 points clear and had won the league but quickly sat down again. No-one liked a show-off, and of course he might be wrong and look like a right Reading fan. He'd wait patiently until the points were official before celebrating. He began to practise his surprised Oscar-winning face. "Me? I've won? What a surprise! I don't know what to say, I really wasn't expecting this....."

Yes, that seemed about right. Then he'd say something gracious about CFuller taking him right to the last kick off the season and that he honestly felt it was a great game this year. He'd avoid mentioning how he felt he should have wrapped it up weeks ago, and shake his opponents warmly by the hand. More friends than opponents, and he felt immense pride at the achievement even if the rewards were scant. Perhaps this year he'd change his profile to quietly crow and bask in the glory.

The wife told him she was off to bed and asked how long she'd be. "not long," he lied. "just one more game" he said quietly with delicious irony. It was his Football (nee Championship) Manager addiction that made this day possible. It had the feel of a Transfer deadline day, where the final dealings weren't confirmed until hours later.

He furiously refreshed the official page. Where were the ****ing final scores? How long does it bloody take? He did the maths again to make sure; 39 points to 54. -15 difference but with a safety net of 20. But was he missing something?

His phone buzzed. A friend excitedly raved that he thought he had won their mutual friends league thanks to Smalling's own goal in the last minute. He would not be the only one waiting for the official word tonight. He was beaten into third in that one thanks to his dismal last few weeks. It then dawned on him; he hadn't even looked at his other leagues for months, only one was important... and the minutes ticked by until it would be confirmed exactly how much it was. Fantasy football was not a matter of life and death, but it was close.

I guess that makes me the Australian Eurovision entry of this year's FMS Fantasy Football League.

I was second last year as well, when I was well adrift of Moto Club. Talk about always the bridesmaid...

Well, I won't know for sure until tomorrow, but I can't imagine that it came down to more than a dozen points. If I had made Leighton Baines my captain instead of Mesut Ozil, I would have stolen it, but how was I to know?

Congrats again, Mistahc, but don't get too comfortable on that throne. Next season, it'll be mine.

P.S. I've already thought of another Arsenal-related team name for the coming campaign. You'll have to wait until July to find out about it, though. :D

Match Day Thirty Eight: Results

Petr Cech Yourself 44 - 45 Hardly Athletic IV

Baddah Bing 40 - 26 Fab's Magic Hat

FiorenTina Turner 34 - 59 Ben(t) Out Of Shape

Whatever 2015 42 - 39 Moto Club Gunners

Kindergarten Klopp 23 - 57 Keef's Losers

Hangleton Harriers 41 - 50 Sauntington FC

Delia Smith FC 45 - 39 Dully Demons

WishIWasoverpaid XI 61 - 44 Salks Failures

Wegason Dragons 31 - 56 Copper's Horses

Cridersis FC 25 - 56 Alexis On Fire

Dunce of the Week goes to Kindergarten Klopp who scored 23pts for the week

Performance of the Week goes to WishIWasoverpaidXI who scored 61pts for teh week

Congratulations to Hangleton Harriers and their manager mistahc on winning the FMS Fantasy League 2015/16

FMS Fantasy Cup Final: 2nd Leg Results

Baddah Bing (82) 40-34 (63) FiorenTina Turner (agg 122-97 Baddah Bing)

Congratualtions to Baddah Bing and their manager FudgeandLove on winning this years FMS Fantasy Cup

Archived