Euro 2016 ticket applications

Rob1981

Have you got tickets sorted?

Got a code from the FAW to apply. Road to the final tickets for £795 (refunded every stage we don't play) or group stage for £220. Find out end of feb if successful. Fingers crossed, will be staring at that email for 10 mins before having the bollocks to open it :D

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fingers crossed for you. I may have two spares for England v Wales if you come up short... they are in my mate's name though so I will have to check whether he wants to sell them to randoms off an internet forum rather than just release them back to UEFA :D

Fingers crossed for you. I may have two spares for England v Wales if you come up short... they are in my mate's name though so I will have to check whether he wants to sell them to randoms off an internet forum rather than just release them back to UEFA :D

Thanks mate, that would be ideal!!

Hi All ... a long shot, I know, but if any of you lucky ballot applicants landed tickets for Northern Ireland v Poland in Nice (Match 6 - 12th June), or Northern Ireland v Germany in Paris (Match 30 - 21st June) - and you cannot go - please PM me! [grovels]

It's my first chance in 30 years to see my team at a major tournament, so you can be sure that I am not a time waster!

Hi All ... a long shot, I know, but if any of you lucky ballot applicants landed tickets for Northern Ireland v Poland in Nice (Match 6 - 12th June), or Northern Ireland v Germany in Paris (Match 30 - 21st June) - and you cannot go - please PM me! [grovels]

It's my first chance in 30 years to see my team at a major tournament, so you can be sure that I am not a time waster!

Got the Northern Ireland v Poland tickets, have sent you a PM.

Got Match 6 & 36 at Nice (Poland v Northern Ireland & Belgium v Sweden) Match 25 Lyon (Romania v Albania) & Match 29 Marseille (Ukraine vs Poland)

Definitely not selling the NI tickets though sorry nifan as the Villa we've booked is in Nice anyway so will definitely use the tickets.

Also at Match 29 :thup:

I think it is one application per address isn't it? But I suppose no reason why you couldn't use the same card to pay for both... assuming it gives you an option to enter a separate billing address and cardholder name to the delivery address and applicant.

For semi final night in Lyon, just realised we have booked a hotel within walking distance of the old ground Lyon have now moved out of, rather than the new stadium that opened yesterday where the game will be played.

Schoolboy error :(

Ended up doing it separately with our own cards, he only has a debit card though. Fingers crossed anyway, find out next month I think

My mate said it definitely won't go through with a debit card. And it auto rejects if it can't go through. Maybe worth changing it to your credit card details?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm quite worried about my tickets. I've got my emails saying I've applied for tickets etc. and I've got the credit card statement showing I've paid for tickets. But I've just gone on the website to log in, put the same email address that has the emails on but the website is saying they don't recognise my email and I've never registered with that email on the site...

Think my dad had the same thing when he tried to log in for his ticket results last year, couldn't get on and had to wait for the email coming through.

He's never done anything about it since. Probably ought to ring them up or something, especially since he'll need to log back in and shift some spares during the resale window.

I can't see there being any issue with tickets not turning up if they've been charged to the credit card.

Famous last words.

I've just found out that my application has failed - decided that I wanted to go too late to qualify for a decent chance at England tickets, and didn't get anything in the general ballot this time around. I'll have to wait for the re-sale window. Don't particularly care who I see (though I'd like to see one of the home nations) but I do want to go to some of the games.

Archived