Thread for the Champions of England - 2015/2016 season

el sid

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Falcao already rumoured with leaving the club having only played a full 90 minutes twice, with one of them being in the League Cup. Would like to see him get a couple of starts to see if he can regain his form he showed for Porto and Atletico Madrid.

Falcao is dead no way he regains that form. Even if he does it doesn't really help you unless you want to go 4-4-2 to get the best out of him

Sucks that Remy hasn't even got that much chance. Sometime back when Jose complained some members might be talking outside the club could be he meant Remy. Hasn't been treated well at all since the start of the season.

Also don't like the atmosphere at the club at present. players like Oscar, Hazard would feel they would do better at other teams and they won't be completely wrong because they aren't used properly. The attack and cohesion just isn't there. The defense and attack are completely separate and midfield is lost not knowing what to do. But its not just because of Jose, players are at fault too. Despite some good players still looks like team needs an overhaul.

Pretty funny that most of our supporters reckon the solution to the problems is to cheer louder so that the players try harder. Such simpletons, bless them, they could almost pass for Newcastle supporters.

You reckon the solution is to get rid of the manager or get new players in January to strengthen / lift the team?

Guardiola would be very interesting but I'm not sure how well his system would work in this country (if he's coming to England though I'd love it to be us). Simeone would be my choice today but in all honesty I don't see a huge number of great options, like mag man I'm not that keen on going back to the 07-13 time of 2 managers a season. To me packing Mourinho off now and getting another interim manager is as good as writing the season off, imo we're better off leaving Mourinho to try and sort it out and getting rid at the end of the season if he can't (or earlier if there are 0 signs of progression at all). Having said that I'm not sure him sticking around is good for anyone at the moment, including him.

I think Chelsea could really get anybody in as manager if they wanted, but I have a feeling he won't go to Chelsea...in fact, I think he's destined to got to Man Utd next after Bayern. (Watch how wrong I will be now when he's appointed at yours within 24 hours haha).

I think Chelsea could really get anybody in as manager if they wanted, but I have a feeling he won't go to Chelsea...in fact, I think he's destined to got to Man Utd next after Bayern. (Watch how wrong I will be now when he's appointed at yours within 24 hours haha).

Yeah I certainly think if he comes over here it will be to Utd, they seem to fit him much better than we or City do.

Exact same story as against Southampton. Thing is, we're only looking to defend, there was no attacking edge in the first half at all. But with the current state of affairs, you know sooner or later we'll concede. Now Im not saying we wouldnt concede if we tried to play a little more, but if we're gonna lose anyway, might as well try something different :D

If Mourinho gets sacked today, new manager will come in and after the Spurs match we've got 4 relatively easy games, he'll win them and supporters will praise him for being the catalyst for the season. I can just see it now.

If Mourinho is sacked, he'll move to PSG or some other big European club, guide them to league titles and at least Semi-Final in the CL (if not go on and win it).

Depressing to see such a lack of passion in our players. Bring back the glory days of having Frank Lampard, Essien, Drogba, Cech, Cole, etc.

If Mourinho gets sacked today, new manager will come in and after the Spurs match we've got 4 relatively easy games, he'll win them and supporters will praise him for being the catalyst for the season. I can just see it now.

If Mourinho is sacked, he'll move to PSG or some other big European club, guide them to league titles and at least Semi-Final in the CL (if not go on and win it).

Depressing to see such a lack of passion in our players. Bring back the glory days of having Frank Lampard, Essien, Drogba, Cech, Cole, etc.

You're acting like this is the pre-Madrid version of Mourinho. It's not, he's been broken.

You're acting like this is the pre-Madrid version of Mourinho. It's not, he's been broken.

You mean he hasnt come back to Chelsea and made us Champions of England within two years after having been way off the pace in the league the years before?

You mean he hasnt come back to Chelsea and made us Champions of England within two years after having been way off the pace in the league the years before?

Winning the league last season was an achievement to praise, but it's worth noting that you only played well for half a season, while your rivals had a terrible season.

His first season was ***** and his 3rd looks like a complete joke. Well done kid.

Winning the league last season was an achievement to praise, but it's worth noting that you only played well for half a season, while your rivals had a terrible season.

His first season was ***** and his 3rd looks like a complete joke. Well done kid.

Easy saying that, but 1st season got to UCL semis and got out Jose by Simeone and was only 4 points behind City. Hardly that car crash of a season.

I'm now firmly in the camp of he's a top top manager for first 2/3 seasons, but beyond that he's not in the same level as other managers for getting sides out of big ruts when going gets tough. Players always seem mentally fatigued after 3 years of his football.

Archived