Manchester United Thread 2015/16

Harryseaess

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mata was great, he was in the middle of most of the best plays.

Lingard though....he just keeps messing up somewhere after some good work and the attack breaks down.

Another bore draw.....pathetic, slow, purposeless football!

You might want to watch the second half of the match.

Mata was great, he was in the middle of most of the best plays.

Lingard though....he just keeps messing up somewhere after some good work and the attack breaks down.

You might want to watch the second half of the match.

I did...it was a bore and a little too late. When was the last time you watched a utd match and thought 'i actually enjoyed that'?

City losing again today shows us once more that this league is here for the taking.

We need a top striker and I'm confident that these draws turn into wins. We need to spend whatever it takes to get one in Jan.

But who?

Whenever you're complaining about van Gaal, just remember: At least you didn't hire Mourinho like so many wanted to.

Yeah, it'd be unbearable if we had a manger who'd led us to the title last season and was integrating youngsters into the first team, while his replacement wouldn't have the pressure of following success.

Looks like van Gaal's joined the legion of supporters who seem to want a world class player in every position before you can judge his managerial abilities - a new striker in addition to the winger he wants?

And things could be worse lads, we could be Chelsea. Averaging a point a game. Three points off the relegation zone as we near the half way point of the season. :D

But having a league title in the bag 6 months ago. Yes, I'd take that ahead of where we are now.

City losing again today shows us once more that this league is here for the taking.

We need a top striker and I'm confident that these draws turn into wins. We need to spend whatever it takes to get one in Jan.

But who?

James Wilson?

probably end up with freaking Vardy :lol:

Adebayo Akinfenwa would smash defences up :brock:

So Martial is not that striker then? :(

Of course not, he turned 20 today. Just like Neymar wasn't that striker back in 2011 and Rooney wasn't in 2005. It's not like we already have 5 world class strikers blocking his path, his problem right now is we're so dependent on him we're running him into the ground by over-playing him. He needs a focal point to play off, something Rooney isn't capable of anymore and he needs enough competition to be rested when he's out of form.

And Mourinho is having a similar situation to Klopp at Dortmund in his last year. Even with his break, you can still be at a club too long. In retrospect he should never have gone back even though he won a title with them. I get the feeling it was a heart over head scenario.

Archived