Manchester United Thread 2015/16

Harryseaess

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It was his best performance in a while so obviously not. LvG was probably just waiting for him to have a good game to take him off to prove a point.

I wouldn't have said he actually played well though. He was average which was an improvement but he should be the one unlocking a stubborn defence like west broms, especially in a number 10 role.

I wouldn't have said he actually played well though. He was average which was an improvement but he should be the one unlocking a stubborn defence like west broms, especially in a number 10 role.

Well he obviously did play well. And his pass to Mata was responsible for our best chance of the first half, which was a better one that the one we ended up scoring from.

Amount of possession and dominating game have nothing to do with teach other. Weather you dominate number of offsides, or number of possession or number of throw ins are all useless stats. Just because you have 70% possession, could still mean the opposition team dominating the match.

Klopp getting Pardiola'd.

I'd say the league was there for the taking but unless Aguero gets a season long injury at some point he's going to come back and City will stop looking as toothless.

I think you lack that bit of quality City and we have to mount a serious challenge. Another top attacker and I make you 2nd favourites.

Think if we had Sanchez, Hazard or Augero we win the league. The rest of our team is solid, just missing a top player at either left wing or striker.

Memphis finding his head and Martial coming infield with Rooney on the bench would solve that but alas to many IFs for it to be a reality.

Ozil would be a better fit than Alexis. Alexis wouldn't fit in under LVG.

We need speed and movement. Thats the only thing missing from our front line.

People think that its a slow build up thats hindering us, its not, theres no movement for the creative players to find. And then when we put a player up top who does move, Martial, we put Rooney at 10 instead of Herrera, who cant find him.

Memphis finding his head and Martial coming infield with Rooney on the bench would solve that but alas to many IFs for it to be a reality.

I agree, but a more ready made player than Depay would fit better right now.

We need speed and movement. Thats the only thing missing from our front line.

Ozil has better movement than Alexis. Alexis is really quite poor at running into space. In fact the game against you was the only time he's done so all season

Ozil has better movement than Alexis. Alexis is really quite poor at running into space. In fact the game against you was the only time he's done so all season

Happy for either really :D

But yeah, we are only missing that one top player. Di Maria couldve been that player but didnt have the stomach for it

Think if we had Sanchez, Hazard or Augero we win the league. The rest of our team is solid, just missing a top player at either left wing or striker.
Happy for either really :D

But yeah, we are only missing that one top player. Di Maria couldve been that player but didnt have the stomach for it

Pretty much have to agree with all of the above. Too bad, too. But ADM isn't even having a good ride in Paris. Who knows what happened to him?

Tho a player like Vidal would also do nicely. If we are picking just one player.

You have Mata, get the best out of him and you have the best player in the League.

Mata is a very good player, but as I said before the lack of movement ahead of him hinders his game too.

The implication was that even with his fitness issues he's still far better than Mata. Even without Aguero it still wouldn't be Mata.

Not really as fitness was only mentioned by me but never mind. Who is the best in the league? I know it's not Mata ffs, he's not even the best in our team.

Archived