Manchester United Thread 2015/16

Harryseaess

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Put Carrick in for either Blind or Fellaini and I think it would be spot on.

Would be happy with Carrick, but wouldn't risk him in case we need him for the weekend.

Need to stick the same back 5 as much as possible.

I like the side but I do worry about Fellaini in a DM position. Hopefully he'll push forward a bit and leave that to Carrick. We have a lot of pace up front and the ability to bring on some of the players on the bench is exciting.

I'm not sure why Jones is not replacing Smalling for this game. In fact we have no defenders on the bench, unless you count Young going LB and Rojo going CB if needed.

Guess he doesnt think Jones has enough to play again this weekend with next week also in mind. I hope we can wrap this up early and get Smalling off after 60 though

Memphis continues to show why he's on the bench. Hope he sorts himself out. There is talent there. But he has a lot to work on too.

Hardly the most exciting game so far, but we're well on top given the reserve team out there, and hopefully we find a goal or three in the last hour.

Lingard lucky to not get a yellow for his nasty tackle. The guy taking him out on a counter should perhaps have had a yellow too. Could have been a big chance.

e: Freekick AGAINST Wilson for that :lol:

Still the same problems in the final third. Too many times 1-2 of our players have had to face 3-4 Middlesbrough players. That's what happens when a team is too scared to lose possession. It doesn't matter what players we play, we'll have the same problem, except for Martial as he can actually beat players consistently.

Depay reminds me of Nani. Talented. Shows signs of being a good player but just something not clicking. Holds onto the ball for that second longer or does something stupid because he's trying too hard.

Depay's problem is his attitude apparently. if he can sort that out then maybe he can take that next step towards being a good player.

Archived