Manchester United Thread 2015/16

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How long did Ramsey take to return? 1 year?

Larsson another one who did well. Of course loads of examples of players not returning to their previous level, e.g. Alan Smith.

Ramsey was out 7-8 months. He was "lucky" because no ligaments were damaged. Djibril Cisse similar, ruined his leg in October of the 04-05 season and was back playing in a CL quarter final in April.

Then you have someone like Eduardo who had his ankle ruined as well, was out for a year and was never the same again.

Actually not giving a foul for that. Stunning refereeing from the tit with the whistle

Initially it could have been judged as a block. Didn't think a whole lot wrong with it the very first time around. Only after the replay that it was all a bit more ugly :(

He broke someone's leg, I guess you think he deserves a medal? I think he deserves the same as what he gave out.

Yeah, he clearly thought Shaw was some kind of thug and decided - hey, let's go an break the fella's leg, because that's what we do...

What about wishing "somebody" to break all their fingers, would that be okay? :brock:

Don't care about the match now. We could win 10-1 or lose 10-1, all that matters is that Shaw hopefully comes back the same as he was. Not all do, just look at Valencia. Could be the Euros out the window for him as well. Such a shame :(

Shaw :( That aside, that was quite enjoyable at times. Seems like we've gone back to being a touch too direct now we've got some real pace up front, but we've looked decent when we've kept it on the floor. Still early days of course but Martial looks the real deal - some good hold up play and distribution along with his obviously great balance and dribbling.

He broke someone's leg, I guess you think he deserves a medal? I think he deserves the same as what he gave out.

Give over, Shaw is running at fiar rate and he slightly miss times it. I do not think for a moment that he's thought i'm going to to do him here.

I don't see why people are overreacting to your comment considering the circumstances. Not that it is a nice comment to make but I can understand the anger.

Probably cos they don't rate shaw which is quite baffling or they like the ref thought the tackle as good.

I'm totally gutted. Really hope it's a clean break with no damage to any surrounding ligaments, that would give him a chance to come back for next seasons ore season at least, perhaps even end of the season if rehab goes well.