Manchester United Thread 2015/16

Harryseaess

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Razzler...... Oh Razzler.

Are you there Razzy boy? Woodward must have given De Gea the interest payments on our debt to make him sign a new deal.

Haha, can't have a season of unease over status with DDG in goal. I'll wait for the inevitable leak of the release clause ;)

Mendes has played a blinder if DDG does leave in the summer after all

Haha, can't have a season of unease over status with DDG in goal. I'll wait for the inevitable leak of the release clause ;)

Mendes has played a blinder if DDG does leave in the summer after all

As everyone kinda hinted would happen but you were to busy with the "United have dropped a major bollock" line.

We get decent money for him and we have the best of the goalkeeping options open to us for this crucial season...... Seems standing our ground worked eh R-Man?

Januzaj getting the last 30 minutes for Dortmund today. Hopefully he gets a good amount of matches there. Still find it a bit bonkers he was loaned out, leaving us so thin, but I hope it will prove a good move for him, and he can come back next season a better player.

Surprised its Carrick and Schweinsteiger, but I guess thats how we will go in big matches. More experience in there than we've had in a long time.

Fellaini will have a field day with Lovern and Skrtel in the air. Just hope we don't flight it into him every opportunity we get. He could do to them what Gomis done to us last game.

Any word on whats wrong with Rooney?

Surprised its Carrick and Schweinsteiger, but I guess thats how we will go in big matches. More experience in there than we've had in a long time.

Fellaini will have a field day with Lovern and Skrtel in the air. Just hope we don't flight it into him every opportunity we get. He could do to them what Gomis done to us last game.

Any word on whats wrong with Rooney?

Felt something in training, but notserious is all thats being said. Being wrapped in cotton wool for PSV

Throw Martial on at half time. Can't get any worse.

Shaw looking good at least...

Agreed, although can't help feel he's only looking good because he has acres of space in front of him to look like he's running at people when in actuality he isn't doing anything.

We don't actually have anyone in the team who can beat a man. It's problematic.

Pretty sure Fellaini has taken more balls on his chest than we have touches in the box.

Zero shots on target so far, from either team. On the edge of my seat here...

Depay at least tries (even if little comes off), and Shaw is good again. Liverpool have parked the bus to be fair, but it would help with more players making positive passes, and not just Carrick once in a blue moon. We should be putting this shower of sh**e to the sword.

Exactly what I was thinking. Young is effective because he makes simple decisions and gets us in good positions. Doesn't get enough credit for it.

Young should have started with Fellaini in. Instant dividends. Bravo Blind!

Archived