Sports Interactive Community
Harryseaess

Manchester United Thread 2015/16

Well I hope these Rojo rumours aren't true. Rojo-Smalling would definitely be our best CB pairing.

Well I hope these Rojo rumours aren't true. Rojo-Smalling would definitely be our best CB pairing.

Can't see him joining another English club so highly unlikely he leaves tonight.

How long is he still out for?

He isn't 'out' as far as I'm aware. Just not match ready, he's training with the team and played 60 mins in a friendly v an Ajax XI on Thursday.

How long is he still out for?

He's not injured. Van Gaal just obsessed with players being "match sharp". Played 60mins in an under 21's friendly last Thursday(?).

Doubt Rojo will jump seeing how much he tweets about United, his most recent being yesterday. #RojoIsRed

Being pushed on the other hand...

Draxler has gone to Wolfsburg. What's happened there? He's was getting linked with everyone 18 months ago.

Been injured or just rubbish?

Doubt Rojo will jump seeing how much he tweets about United, his most recent being yesterday. #RojoIsRed

Being pushed on the other hand...

Rojo actually is red though. Means nothing.

Draxler has gone to Wolfsburg. What's happened there? He's was getting linked with everyone 18 months ago.

Mixture of the two, poor season last year.

CNwfcQRWUAEaSv5.jpg

Looks like we've come out of this better...

No 'handling', 'Shot stopping' or 'one on ones'?

:D

Wolfsburg chucked a huge chunk of the De Bruyne pennies at Schalke.

Andrew Cole

‏@vancole9

Got my phone on loud just encase get a last min call to come out of retirement #DeadlineDay

Rojo actually is red though. Means nothing.

****. Already bet my house on it.

What's wrong with a transfer to Wolfsburg? Gone for quite a big sum.

No! That would be ridiculous and might suggest we didn't make out better.

AFAIK he was never that keen on the idea of leaving Germany. Wolsburg are not exactly a small club in a football backwater, they are probably the only club in Germany that can get remotely close to financially competing with FC Hollywood.

So it looks like one of the best goalkeepers in the world is going to Real Madrid, with Costa Rica's goalie coming the other way in a total deal worth 29 million. In the meanwhile we seemingly spend 36 million on an unknown French teenager. A tiny first team squad full of individuals not known for their fitness. You couldn't make it up. Mid table at best for us I feel this year.

I think people are starting to realise what an excellent man manager Alex Ferguson was all these years, though I always did, certainly compared to the likes of Van Gaal.

And what about Eccentricity?

Andrew Cole

‏@vancole9

Got my phone on loud just encase get a last min call to come out of retirement #DeadlineDay

****. Already bet my house on it.

Cole and York. Yes, please.

So it looks like one of the best goalkeepers in the world is going to Real Madrid, with Costa Rica's goalie coming the other way in a total deal worth 29 million. In the meanwhile we seemingly spend 36 million on an unknown French teenager. A tiny first team squad full of individuals not known for their fitness. You couldn't make it up. Mid table at best for us I feel this year.

I think people are starting to realise what an excellent man manager Alex Ferguson was all these years, though I always did, certainly compared to the likes of Van Gaal.

Even FM might struggle to come up with the deals done so far.

Had to double check that wasn't Photoshopped :D

Haha nope, that was my own screenshot rather than something off twitter ;)

Congratulations on the most ridiculous post in the last 48 hours.

What's wrong with a transfer to Wolfsburg? Gone for quite a big sum.

Nothing. Just seemed a bit of a sideways move for someone who was one of 'the next big things'. Wolfsburg are a decent club but they aren't exactly a big step up from Schalke.

BBC sport just reported the DdG deal as £29m + Navas.

That would be too good to be true.

BBC sport just reported the DdG deal as £29m + Navas.

That would be too good to be true.

Dude, dude! we covered that already. :p

Monaco are claiming its 80m euros for Martial.

That. Is. Ridiculous.

Monaco are going to claim that though.

DDG deal might not get done in time..what a joke...

Seriously I would have to laugh.

The way Man Utd have handled this window has been terrible, I would expect non league sides to have their **** together better than this.

Seriously I would have to laugh.

The way Man Utd have handled this window has been terrible, I would expect non league sides to have their **** together better than this.

We're an embarrassment at this stuff and clubs like Chelsea and City really put us in the shade. Amateurish at best.

I would imagine that fee includes wages as well?

Monaco don't get any wages, it's what they're claiming the fee is. £36m plus £20m clauses.

If the clauses are £5m per league title/champions league (hypothetically) does it really matter?

So if the continental window closes can we still buy players from them?

So if the continental window closes can we still buy players from them?

Yup, they can sell, they're just more unlikely to go for it as they can't then buy to replace.

Yup, they can sell, they're just more unlikely to go for it as they can't then buy to replace.

They'll be more likely to sell once Woodward chucks an extra £60mill their way.

Feckin' hell. Gone for a few hours and two new pages.

This transfer window :(

serveimage?url=http:%2F%2F3.bp.blogspot.com%2F-TgMYyC3E-H4%2FTxzg_9T5qEI%2FAAAAAAAAK7I%2Fq4c-QP-OSxw%2Fs1600%2Fhans-moleman-hit-by-football%2Bsimpsons%2Bclassic.jpg&sp=2dd9e3ad7dd565c5f8dc53dfce8dec07

Even FM might struggle to come up with the deals done so far.

I expect the chairman & fans spokesman would start to ask questions about what you are doing.

the game would break trying to determine which sold player bothered supporters most on your monthly update

Massive number of reports coming through that the De Gea paperwork wasn't processed in time, surely can't be right? Besides, even if it wasn't it's not like the league wouldn't bend over backwards for Madrid.

My thoughts exactly, wonder if he'll play now? At least until Jan? And by then it'll be pointless and may as well wait till next summer.

What would be hilarious is if we'd signed Navas already lol

Apparently we didn't send the papers in on time? I hope thats true, Woody is the WUM of the century if that is the case.