Manchester United Thread 2015/16

Harryseaess

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well what you actually said was "needs a game on the bench otherwise he'll begin to think that what he's producing is more than acceptable."

Which is completely ********.

Fair enough, if you're going to take it entirely literally, but the point I'm making now is that he has been awful and not deserving of keeping his place for the next game.

So we knew Chicha was leaving but still had to put him on the bench with no intention of playing him, because there was no one else... :D

Indeed.

I am going to sit by my phone tomorrow waiting on the call from Van Gaal, I mean they will need somebody/anybody to sit on the bench.

Sky saying de Gea is done for £29m and Navas joins us, sounding like Navas isn't part of the £29m. Great deal if accurate, but it is coming from Balague, so...

By great deal I mean the £29m. Replacing him with Navas less so.

Navas is part of the deal valued at about £12m so we actually got between £15m and £17m in cash. This takes our net spend to -£15m until we do the Martial deal which should take us to £20m net spend

€12m. €10m + €2m in addons. Just under 9 million, so our net spend probably even less.

Navas, Romero - GK

Darmian, Valencia - RB

Smalling, Jones, Rojo, Blind - CB

Shaw, McNair - LB

Schweini, Morgan S, Carrick - CM

Herrera, Fellaini, Pereira - AM

Mata, Lingard - RW

Depay, Young - LW

Rooney, Martial - CF

Simplistic breakdown of our squad :o

Navas, Romero - GK

Darmian, Valencia - RB

Smalling, Jones, Rojo, Blind - CB

Shaw, McNair - LB

Schweini, Morgan S, Carrick - CM

Herrera, Fellaini, Pereira - AM

Mata, Lingard - RW

Depay, Young - LW

Rooney, Martial - CF

Simplistic breakdown of our squad :o

Jesus. Midfield aside that screams mid table mediocrity. £240 million worth of mediocrity.

€40million for De Gea. €25million plus Navas. Can't believe Navas is being valued at €15million. Real are laughing.

well they paid €10m for navas themselves. now the best goalkeeper in spain. i can't see a problem with that valuation tbh.

well they paid €10m for navas themselves. now the best goalkeeper in spain. i can't see a problem with that valuation tbh.

Are you joking? He's added €5million to his value by playing 13 games in the course of a season? Don't see it myself. We've been bent over and taken again and again. Real win. Like they always do.

Still most concern is the forward line, don't know how we're going to resolve that but a 19 year old frenchman (unless he is actually the second coming of Thierry Henry) isn't going to solve that this season.

Is he the best keeper in Spain? and we get cash with him? Result!!!

Well he's not anymore.

Are you joking? He's added €5million to his value by playing 13 games in the course of a season? Don't see it myself. We've been bent over and taken again and again. Real win. Like they always do.

the €10m madrid paid for him in the first place was cheap as ****. not going to then sell for €10m are they? another €5m is nothing anyway.

the €10m madrid paid for him in the first place was cheap as ****. not going to then sell for €10m are they? another €5m is nothing anyway.

He got that move on the back of a good World Cup, bot because he was already seen as some super-duper keeper. No way he joins Real r anyone vaguely as big if he doesn't have some good performances in Brazil. He's not worth €15million now and he wasn't a year ago.

And frankly if he is/was the best goalkeeper in Spain, then it says an awful lot about the standard of goalkeeping over there.

Archived