Manchester United Thread 2015/16

Harryseaess

Forced because he had no other options, because he sold those other options.

Now you're left with three options on why he sold them

a) he forgot about the concept of injuries

b) he isn't in charge of selling players

c) he wasn't happy with the options and thought he'd get better contributions from the kids.

You're free to believe whatever you like, but one of those is a little bit more likely than the others.

This is all well and good but it still ignores my main point that he insists on playing out of form Rojo, and a rubbish Valencia, in front of in form youth players in CBJ and TFM.

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Need a goal and a youth enters the pitch... Not that I think it will work, but it does show.. something.

Shows what a barrel of **** Depay has been this season that he can't be trusted at a crucial stage of the season, yet Adnan is.

see teams have shots/clear gut chances(I know its hard to understand as we are not used to that) and west ham have had lots of chances that should have been taken...we haven't, which is unusual

I am surprised he hasn't brought on a FB

So you are saying that if they score the first of those chances, they still get all the other chances and subsequently can score from those too?

As I pointed out above, though it clearly wasn't clear enough to king Einstein, Fosu-Mensah is injured. Borthwick-Jackson has been injured too, though is back fit now. But I guess unless he plays youths on every position, every match, he doesn't give youths chances? Like I said, just look at how many matches the youths have had this season.

Actually, scratch that. Just hail irrational criticism instead. More fun.

As I pointed out above, though it clearly wasn't clear enough to king Einstein, Fosu-Mensah is injured. Borthwick-Jackson has been injured too, though is back fit now. But I guess unless he plays youths on every position, every match, he doesn't give youths chances? Like I said, just look at how many matches the youths have had this season.

Actually, scratch that. Just hail irrational criticism instead. More fun.

CBJ has been back a while, Rojo has been rubbish for a longer while.

He decided to drop TFM after giving away a penalty for Valencia. More than one match make a season you know, Einstein?

Awful tactics if any tactics. Awful manager.

what did we expect

paddy crerrand will say we were robbed later on MUTV

deray deary me

west ham thoroughly deserved that if they had played like that against swans they would be level with city

We completely bottled it after we got the second, not sure how anyone can blame the manager either, as I'm pretty certain LVG did not instruct Herrera to go round cropping Noble at every opportunity.

Still, got a good feeling Swansea will take points against City, so one more chance.

We completely bottled it after we got the second, not sure how anyone can blame the manager for that.

Still, got a good feeling Swansea will take points against City, so one more chance.

I'm fine with blaming him for us being **** all season.

I'm fine with blaming him for us being **** all season.

Yeah, can't argue with that at all. Just feel a lot of fans are willing to blame LVG for the result tonight when the fault lies solely with the players for crumbling.

We completely bottled it after we got the second, not sure how anyone can blame the manager for that.

yes they will and keep the great man in his job.....then we can look forward to our free flowing footy sweeping us to victory;)

would take 5th to get rid, what do you think we will do in UCL with the great bluffer in charge...out in group stage if we get there

i couldn't care less, city not in the champions league is better, although watching us and city win and Arsenal losing to villa would have been something to behold as well :lol:

the three of us are crap

possible all 3 will lose on weekend

its a disgrace we still in with a chance of 4th it sums it up

1.2 goals a game and he keeps his job

hey perhaps my expectations are too high

do what someone said on 5live phone in 2 weeks ago..................sack him in the tunnel at Wembley and let jose lead team out(now that's hate):lol:

the three of us are crap

possible all 3 will lose on weekend

its a disgrace we still in with a chance of 4th it sums it up

1.2 goals a game and he keeps his job

hey perhaps my expectations are too high

do what someone said on 5live phone in 2 weeks ago..................sack him in the tunnel at Wembley and let jose lead team out(now that's hate):lol:

You keeping saying he's going to keep his job, based on nothing? Why?

Probably his "should be 7-3" lack of logical thinking in action again

sorry let me put the paddy goggles on...............................................

we was robbed deary deary me all those shots (he said last year I kid you not....rooney always shoots on target:applause:)...think kim jong un was looking at him to be in charge of media, but thought no one would believe that amount of BS

sorry let me put the paddy goggles on...............................................

we was robbed deary deary me all those shots (he said last year I kid you not....rooney always shoots on target:applause:)...think kim jong un was looking at him to be in charge of media, but thought no one would believe that amount of BS

The most beautiful part is you clearly don't even understand in what manner you are being stupid :D

Do you honestly think they were going to sack him mid season? Never going to happen.

why not? there were better options out there...my fear is we did ask klopp/ancelotti/ plus the obvious other 2 and the ones who were available were not interested

why not? there were better options out there...my fear is we did ask klopp/ancelotti/ plus the obvious other 2 and the ones who were available were not interested

Because 1) expensive 2) they didnt want to be seen as a firing club and wanted to give him as much time as possible

They didnt have to brief the media about Sanches despite not being sealed either. Didn't say the spin was good :D
Manager Louis van Gaal ended Manchester United's interest in new Bayern Munich signing Renato Sanches - and remains in charge of recruitment for next season.

I hope it's just bad spin but that's from the BBC and pretty conclusive.

So, now we need City to lose b/c a draw and win by us puts us on level points. We lose on goal diff. I don't see City losing. How many chances is a team that stacked going to give us?

footage of the incident pre game with the bus doesn't look good at all

lets hope they find the idiots who did this and prosecute and ban for life

There is footage? WTF happened?

So, now we need City to lose b/c a draw and win by us puts us on level points. We lose on goal diff. I don't see City losing. How many chances is a team that stacked going to give us?

one more probably

wouldn't surprise me if us city and even the arse at home v villa lose its been embarrassing

Archived