Manchester United Thread 2015/16

Harryseaess

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Apparently when they were under attack most of the players hid in the isle, except CBJ who sat there like it was nothing. Not sure if that's cool as **** or just stupid :D

Whoever allowed it to happen needs coming down on, West Ham should face punishment at least.

FA already set to investigate

And the reason Hernandez, RvP, Falcao and Welbeck are no longer here etc?

I don't know Van Gaal decided we didn't any depth at striker. It's not because he absolutely knew Rashford was gonna be what he's been.

I don't know Van Gaal decided we didn't any depth at striker. It's not because he absolutely knew Rashford was gonna be what he's been.

Or he simply had faith that between Wilson, Rashford etc we'd have a good player from the academy somewhere?

It was a stupid decision, but it was to his credit if you think Rashfords emergence is worth having **** striking options.

If it's the same story .. it goes on to say that another source says it fell through because the manager situation is not decided...

I hope it's the latter.

his agent is mendes so knows jose aint coming;)

he wont want to play for lvg he is a bit gung ho so def not a lvg player

Or he simply had faith that between Wilson, Rashford etc we'd have a good player from the academy somewhere?

It was a stupid decision, but it was to his credit if you think Rashfords emergence is worth having **** striking options.

And yet Wilson isn't here and Rashford only got his chance after an injury. But fair enough. I just think that, given what's been at stake for him and the club, he hasn't been in a position to take those kinds of risks unless he absolutely had to. Which, at times this season, he did absolutely have to. Had his hand not been forced by all the injuries, I doubt he'd have played the youngsters as much as he has.

https://twitter.com/ManUtdVid/status/730125382159077377

Well at least they dont look too upset.

Watching that I was worried someone would fall on Phil Jones and hurt him somehow

And yet Wilson isn't here and Rashford only got his chance after an injury. But fair enough. I just think that, given what's been at stake for him and the club, he hasn't been in a position to take those kinds of risks unless he absolutely had to. Which, at times this season, he did absolutely have to. Had his hand not been forced by all the injuries, I doubt he'd have played the youngsters as much as he has.

I mean yeah, that's the whole point isn't it? Nobody expects to never have an injury crisis through an entire season do they?

I mean yeah, that's the whole point isn't it? Nobody expects to never have an injury crisis through an entire season do they?

Pretty sure Pep did at Barca tbf. Think in his time there they might have had a total injury time of 3 weeks ffs :D

Not that I'm suggesting there's anything odd about that, of course

And we've only scored 2 in our last 2 so really we're due 1.6 tonight.

that might do it:D

what the hell has happened to schneiderlin I was so looking forward to him giving us genuine quality in midfield, he just looks a shadow of the player he was

LvG not sacked yet :(

Still got chance of champions league...he will go as soon as that is not possible. Unfortunately, we're going to lose the chance to get there because of this. The guy is inept.

You're right nobody expects, but give how frequent we find ourselves in one.....idk. I'm glad Rashford has been as good as he's been, but we shouldn't have had to rely on him when push came to shove. Or the other youngsters. But then again, when would they get their chance I guess.

It's easier to say what we could've done after the fact. Just like it's easy to say something was a good idea because it worked out in our favor.I guess I'd be in a better place with it if United wasn't struggling to catch 4th. And going off of that first half, guessing that's not happening.

He's playing on his own in midfield tonight. Herrera Rooney martial and mata all practically playing as second strikers...

Edit. To robbo about schneiderlin

not just tonight all season he looks totally uninterested probably he like many of us bored xxxxless with the tripe we have to endure

You're right nobody expects, but give how frequent we find ourselves in one.....idk. I'm glad Rashford has been as good as he's been, but we shouldn't have had to rely on him when push came to shove. Or the other youngsters. But then again, when would they get their chance I guess.

It's easier to say what we could've done after the fact. Just like it's easy to say something was a good idea because it worked out in our favor.I guess I'd be in a better place with it if United wasn't struggling to catch 4th. And going off of that first half, guessing that's not happening.

Again, you don't have to agree with the decision to acknowledge it. He didn't luck into finding Rashford, he took a calculated gamble that may well have cost him his job even though it's somewhat paid off.

Archived