Manchester United Thread 2015/16

Harryseaess

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alexi Lalas doing color here.

"Fellaini has been on the ball a lot for United. And...that..that's not really a good thing."

lol cant believe klopp was moaning pre game that the F BOMB hadn't been banned after elbow...surely he wanted him on the pitch

We're out the Europa League. We're about to be out the FA cup. We're not getting 4th. There's no plan or progression. His subs and use of Fellaini are baffling. There's no fight. There's nothing.[/QUO

there has been fight tonight

too little too late

now we are out the fa cup reply will be straight after international break??

scousers a game in hand in league too

Cant see the season getting any better from here. Will never understand how LvG has survived this long. We needed 3 goals and his subs managed to kill off the game. Not one attacking change when needing 3 goals. Its inexcusable.

HE has shipped out how many strikers????

he is a bumbling fool

who is self serving and has been lucky on occasions when he has fallen on something

he is gone in summer

And I'll be quoting you again when we win that too :D

now that's deluded:applause:

they are head and shoulders above ANY English team god help you if you play them

they will rip you another a hole

clyne would be ripped to pieces...both your FB will be

Don't get overexcited, you beat United but anyone can beat United. Middlesbrough and norwich both outplayed us at Old Trafford. Sevilla and BVB are at a different level.

You can quote me also then, I struggle to see any English side beating BvB.

Man Utd and Liverpool have both been poor this season.

They are lucky they are both in a season where no team seems to want to do well, of course with the exception of Leicester.

I doubt either side could complain if they finished in 10th place in past seasons given the football they have both played.

The worst part is that before the game, I didn't really care about it. Then we got the goal, got the chances, things felt good and I felt the excitement.

But then the fact that this is very much "this season" hit. In fairness I was thinking they wouldn't equalise until after Fellaini got sent off, but this hasn't been much better...

It's the hope that kills ya.

just seen some recaps got to say Martial has fast feet he shifts the ball so quickly, hope to goodness we can hold onto him long term

our 2 best players DDG and him might walk to get UCL etc

hopefully we get the right manager and can keep them

Damage was of course done in the first leg with that embarrassment of a performance the players put in. We were always going to concede at some point in that game.

The draw was the fair result tonight, should have been like 3-3 with all of the chances for both sides.

LvG though. :rolleyes: The guy is clearly trolling us now. We need three goals against Liverpool, our most arch rivals in a European game at Old Trafford and he decides to take off his two FBs for..... two FBs. :lol: What is nearly as bad as that is that it surprised the grand total of zero people.

Less than three years since winning the PL and after spending around £300m we have finished 7th, 4th and are currently sixth in the league, No CL last season, GS elimination this year, next to no chance of being in the competition next season. Won nothing.

Rashford had a good game. Unfortunately though he had to go searching for the ball too often.

I think that's all the input on the match I can be bothered to type. Yeah, we played better. But we still didn't particularly attack them. Getting to / around their box does not constitute a successful attack. Hitting the ball goalwards inside the box, possibly.

city don't have a decent defender left for sunday and we should be licking our lips

martial/rashford up against demichelis

but do we honestly see us getting a result???

city are playing crap/ (the arse are too) but they will be up for it and see us going for a point under this buffoon

the crazy thing is we can still get 4th if we have the balls to go for it

we are more likely to finish 8th

Seen on twitter:

9 wins in the last 25. Those 25 games include two against Midtjylland and games against Sheffield United, Shrewsbury, Derby and Bournemouth.

It's just getting worse and worse :D

Six of the bottom eight in that run :D

Archived