Manchester United Thread 2015/16

Harryseaess

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This might just be the worst result possible. A loss would probably be the end of LVG's reign. A win would perhaps signal a turning point, that maybe LVG could actually get us playing well and winning again (plus it would be a win, which is obviously good in itself!).

A draw, with an improved performance against a theoretically big team (who have somehow managed to be worse than us this season) might make the board reluctant to sack him, dragging this whole thing out a few more weeks.

LVG just confirms he is not resigning.

Play like that on the next 2 games, get 2 solid, attacking home wins and see where we go from there.

Hopefully he is sacked then.

Swansea and Sheff Utd won't give us half the space Chelsea did. Swansea have beaten us 3 times under LVG already. No way are we getting 2 wins. How I hope im wrong.

Accidentally clicked on page 1. Still wouldn't take Lukaku lads?

Hopefully it is just a made up thing like 99% of the rumours. Do not want Lukaku.
Do not want Lukaku, not good enough for us and would cost way too much anyway.
As little as I want Hernandez back, give me him over Lukaku any day of the week.

Still don't understand how you guys still want Mourinho as manager. Baffling.

Cos he is better than LVG in every department. Far more of a winner, plays more attractive football, plays with an aim, makes good decision, charismatic. He has 1 bad season in his career, far less than LVG. Mourinho is still one of the best, if not the best manager in the world.

Archived