Sports Interactive Community
ajw10

Senegal's Arsenal Thread 2015/16

We're in big trouble at the back. Good thing we've got a lot of depth there.

Ramsey one looks serious apparently. Didn't want to win the league anyway

Yeah let's be honest if we couldn't beat that poverty United side managed by a drunk or a **** poor Swansea at home we aren't going on a run and winning the league.

I quite like Eleny's performance. Gave a lot to our midfield, I thought. Always looking space, always making himself available. Without Ramsey, Coaleny should be our default starting pair.

What did you guys think of Walcott? I thought he was easily our worst player by a distance, and then in like the last 20 min, he popped up with two goals.

Elneny was brilliant once again. Looks so composed on the ball and always picks the right pass. Walcott was woeful again without a doubt despite the goals and its hard to see where he lies in the team.

What did you guys think of Walcott? I thought he was easily our worst player by a distance, and then in like the last 20 min, he popped up with two goals.

Pretty sure Walcott's made a career of that

Yeah that is what Walcott is really. Average footballer on the most part but can produce world class output (for a winger). He is very functional and is just a better Podolski really

Campbell was great again yesterday. Wonderful assist for 3rd goal and all-round great play and work rate.

Pretty sure it was said they haven't even scanned it yet

Arseblog are reporting that it's rumoured to be a six week layoff. Which would leave us well and truly in the ****

Campbell was great again yesterday. Wonderful assist for 3rd goal and all-round great play and work rate.

Yeah, it surprised me a little when Ox was picked ahead of him. With Ramsey and Ox out, and Walcott rather bad, I think Campbell should be the one starting games for us. If nothing else, we know he's going to give a hardworking performance.

Ox was playing because he offers more than Campbell and doesn't tire after 50 minutes. Plus, Campbell's form leading to him being dropped wasn't good enough.

Campbell got a nice assist against Hull but to call that performance great is way over the top. He was alright.

CdLBv6tW4AAayMy.jpg

Wenger is a joke.

Arseblog are reporting that it's rumoured to be a six week layoff. Which would leave us well and truly in the ****

Yeah because we looked like title winners with him in the side.

Our recent form with Ramsey in the side is irrelevant, the fact is that we are a weaker side without him in.

But lets not pretend injuries have anything to do with us not winning the title, just lets Wenger off the hook again.

Well, injuries are a big reason why we won't the title, but then I believe the cause of a lot of our injuries are down to Wenger

You can't even blame not signing players in the summer for bottling it against United and Swansea. The failure to win both of those games are unforgivable with the players we had available to us for them.

Does any of the big team has any excuse at all if Leicester wins it? It's probably most frustrating for us though.

Can't blame injuries on us bottling it against ManUtd and Swansea.

Injuries means our best players aren't playing meaning players who are tired and fatigued have to play which means they get injured and the cycle repeats itself.

Does any of the big team has any excuse at all if Leicester wins it? It's probably most frustrating for us though.

Saw an interview with the guy who put the Wenger Out banner up at the Hull game. He summed it up pretty well.

"The last few years Wenger's blamed us not being competitive on City and Chelsea having oil money. But this year we can't compete with Leicester. What's that? Crisp money?" :D :D

Should have waited for a bad performance to put the banner up, just creates too much aggro if you do it after a win.

Let's play finish the sentence from Stan Kroenke.

"The fans won't put up with bad...."

Even worse. "Bad WIFI in the stadium" you can't say he's out of touch with the average Arsenal fan at the Emirates though :D

Come on now, be fair. Nobody wants to have to wait until they get back to their hotel before they tweet their selfie at the Emirates back to their friends and family.

Not to mention data plans ain't cheap.

At least the fans won't have to shell out to watch us at Wembley this year

Please resign Arsene.

Usually defend the guy, but can't help but agree.

What he and the team have become since Xmas is disgusting.

It's not just the results, but the rubbish way we go about it.

Yeah, it'[s not just the results indeed. It's how awful it is to watch us as well. It's painful!

Taking off Elneny and keeping Coquelin on was a fantastically delusional decision to make.

It's been a dreadful few weeks. Nobody to blame but the manager. Really want a change.

This team/manager combination is done isn't it? Reminds me of 10/11 in terms of everything coming crashing down. Really hope Wenger makes the right decision at the end of the season because it could get really bad next season and I really don't want him to go through that.

Do any of you actually see that happening though? Wenger is far too proud of a man to step down.