Sports Interactive Community
heavybassX

Liverpool thread 2015/16 - Klopptomaniacs

Shakhtar are tough cookies though, Willian and Fernandinho both cost big money despite wanting to leave.

So, we flew out their because they were open to negotiation which means there must have been numbers bandied about beforehand and now suddenly he isn't for sale unless we stump up an insane amount.

Or, we went out and offered some pathetic amount and got told to do one.

Either way something is off and I'll be surprised if we ever see him at the club now.

So, we flew out their because they were open to negotiation which means there must have been numbers bandied about beforehand and now suddenly he isn't for sale unless we stump up an insane amount.

Or, we went out and offered some pathetic amount and got told to do one.

Either way something is off and I'll be surprised if we ever see him at the club now.

Off? Sounds the same as all our transfer targets over the last 5 years.

Sounds like we're playing the kids again tonight from Klopp's press conference. Not fussed if we go out, just hope some of them shine again.

I hope they put up more of a fight than our 'seniors' managed in the previous two occasions this season.

Would like another cup run TBH as the league is as good as over.

Still have to play the league games though, which is why I wouldn't mind being out of this if we're to take the europa games seriously.

Happy with that side for tonight, really common sense from Klopp to play the lads who didn't start on Wednesday. Fully expect the media to take a pop if we go out but I sense Klopp wouldn't be phased by that.

The only change I'd make from that starting lineup is someone like Milner in for Stewart, who I don't think has shown enough to merit more starts.

I think that's a decent line-up. Klopp mentioned that he'd never heard of a team ever running the distance we had against stoke (was something like 156km), so that explains why none of them are starting - but it's strong otherwise. Hopefully Ojo gets on.

The only change I'd make from that starting lineup is someone like Milner in for Stewart, who I don't think has shown enough to merit more starts.

I was thinking the same. The other youngsters fully deserve it as they've stood out in recent games, but he's not done enough for me.

I fully expect us to lose, I'll go 0-2.

If professional players can't play 2 games per week they need shooting!!! Hope we don't lose..

Disappointed that Ward isn't starting, again!

As I said before, should have him in the SPL if he's not getting these games! Poor decision for me, let's see if we've actually got one keeper not terrible at claiming crosses, poor in distribution and suffers from lack of confidence!

Saw the double save from last week but didn't see the goals he conceded then or today

Settle down, I think there's a bit of a difference between playing well in a couple of games down a few divisions and in the Premier League.

It's funny how people are questioning the weak team we've put out, but how expensive is our weak team? Benteke, Lovren, Allen, Mig, Clyne have cost over £70m. Probably more than the entire WHU team.

Such a simple pass for Mig to make. ****ing embarrassment of a player sometimes.

Great stuff from Ibe.

Was a poor decision from our corner there, putting your head down to hip height as connecting with someone's attempt at a volley can hardly earn a free kick.

Brannagan's certainly been the brightest player on the pitch tonight.

And Caulker from what I've seen.

Does Benteke properly contest anything in the air? Determination 5.

And Caulker from what I've seen.

Does Benteke properly contest anything in the air? Determination 5.

His work rate is way below 10.

Yeah, but still, he could have passed it to Teixeira.