Sports Interactive Community
heavybassX

Liverpool thread 2015/16 - Klopptomaniacs

I'd give them 38m just so that Carroll was no longer our record signing.

From the little i've seen of him, I think he could be better than Douglas Costa. Whether he settles as well as Costa has at Bayern is another question

Just realised that for whatever ridiculous reason, when you play Everton in February that is not even being broadcasted on Sky or BT Sport. WTF?

Edit: my bad:

*This match is subject to Capital One Cup Final participation. This match will be shown live on Sky Sports should it remain scheduled and Newcastle United v Manchester City has been postponed.

From the little i've seen of him, I think he could be better than Douglas Costa. Whether he settles as well as Costa has at Bayern is another question

The good thing is his finishing is just superb even with first touch shots, if he was taking the shots we're currently creating but our current midfielders are missing then that's a massive positive. he hopefully shouldn't need loads of time to settle in in the way a more creative player might. I also like the idea of an all Brazilian front 3. Flick ons galore.

The good thing is his finishing is just superb even with first touch shots, if he was taking the shots we're currently creating but our current midfielders are missing then that's a massive positive. he hopefully shouldn't need loads of time to settle in in the way a more creative player might. I also like the idea of an all Brazilian front 3. Flick ons galore.

Would be great to see true joga bonito football in the Premier League.

Williams isn't going anywhere.
Be interesting to find out how you know this for certain.
The €20m is rumoured to be his release clause though, so they might not have much choice if he wants to come here

Signed a new contract. Now £50m euro buy-out clause.

Pity Ings got injured

He would have fit in perfectly to the Klopp setup minus Suarez's skill & guile

Klopp seems to have a lot of loyalty to his players (good or bad [Mig]) so I expect him to have faith in Ings to stake a claim next season.

“You can’t be nearly fit, then playing, then injured again, then nearly fit, then playing, then injured again, then during training something like injured again, and then you say after five days ‘come on’ to pick the day you get him and then he gets the next injury.

Sounds more like he is saying he needs to stay out and get himself completely fit rather than rushing back and getting injured again.

Sounds more like he is saying he needs to stay out and get himself completely fit rather than rushing back and getting injured again.

Klopp draws a comparison to Gundogan and his 15 month lay out.

\o/

You know Lallana is useless when anti-jinxing him every match proves futile

22 goals in 15 league games. That's better than our entire team!

Isn't that what Firmino was like too, not convinced he's an actual forward either

Quite the opposite if you read the full article. Quote is well out of context

I agree.

Great response to the whole thing.

Isn't that what Firmino was like too, not convinced he's an actual forward either

Nothing like that return.

Think Firmino will come good soon.

No idea on Teixiera though, would be lying if I said I've seen him enough to judge.

So Ryan Fulton, is he the next big thing?

Well we have atrocious goalkeepers and he's been sent out on loan, so probably not.

If we have bad goalies, how come Danny Ward came back to us? I assume he's our number 2 and Bogdan is made surplus.

EDIT: In an ideal world, Danny becomes choice 1 and Migs choice 2

So Ryan Fulton, is he the next big thing?

I've seen very less of him through youtube highlights of our u21 games. I'm not sure if he is the next big thing but at 19, I think he is good enough to play in League One or League Two. Hopefully he does well at your club.

Ibe in for Lallana \o/

Otherwise, same team that started at Man Utd.

Pretty much like for like in ability and end product terms. Worth giving Ibe a run though as he can't be much worse.

I'm hoping at some point we're going to see Ojo and Texeira given a chance in the league.

That's such awful player. Milner just isn't good enough.

Milner left his finishing boots at Man City, one of his better attributes he used to possess in his younger days ffs.

Jesus Christ. Just **** off defence.

That's embarrassing Sakho, virtually doing the splits ffs.