Sports Interactive Community
heavybassX

Liverpool thread 2015/16 - Klopptomaniacs

I'm not even surprised.

He's like a kid who doesn't want to go to school and will make up any excuse possible

Yeah he can just **** off now. Feel sorry for him but when you get to a point where it's not a surprise to hear that he's ruled out again it's gone too far.

Doubt anyone will be interested though.

That is superb Mig, absolutely superb. I dont think I've ever seen such incompetence in my life, nor have I ever seen a keeper penalised for holding on to the ball.

As far as I'm concerned Sturridge no longer even exists as a footballer. Moving on!

Geezus fecking christ. Holding onto the ball for 30 seconds, is he ******* or something

That is superb Mig, absolutely superb. I dont think I've ever seen such incompetence in my life, nor have I ever seen a keeper penalised for holding on to the ball.

What did I miss?

Held on to the ball for about 30 seconds. Got a free kick awarded against him. They scored from it.

Just switched on and the first thing I notice is you'd think we were the away team the place is so dead.

Glad I turned on when I did though :D brilliant from Benteke.

Just when you think Mig can't do anything more embarrassing, he does that. :lol:

20 seconds. Even Gerrard stays on the pitch longer than that.

I'm not sure what's worse, the header from Mig that should have cost us a goal or him holding onto it for so long.

The 6 second rule is so rarely needed nowadays that I'm not surprised some keepers forget it exists. But he kept the ball for longer than Sturridge can stay fit

I'm less convinced by Emre Çan every time I watch him.

What did he do to turn you against him in his 20 minute cameo? :/ Other than the pass out of play on the counter he did ok I thought.

Well for a start that pass was absolutely dreadful! Acres of space and he puts it out for a throw in. The pass didn't have to be perfect and we're in again.

Anyway, that aside, I just don't know what he brings to the team. Has he got any assists or goals this season? Not sure what his best position is and find he doesn't seem to have much positional sense or intelligence with the ball. He seems very awkward sometimes too and prone to losing the ball/giving away stupid fouls.

Hopefully he can find grow into a good footballer because he does have potential. Just seems very, very raw at the moment.

Yeah, he held on it for more than 10 seconds and the penalty is 6 but since that limit is very short it is rarely given (unless the referee is an ass or the other team is whining)

he also switches off far too often defensively and ive seen numerous occasions where he just leaves runners to peel off without even making an attempt to cover, furiatingly so at times.

hes got an awful lot to learn still for me.

Well for a start that pass was absolutely dreadful! Acres of space and he puts it out for a throw in. The pass didn't have to be perfect and we're in again.

Anyway, that aside, I just don't know what he brings to the team. Has he got any assists or goals this season? Not sure what his best position is and find he doesn't seem to have much positional sense or intelligence with the ball. He seems very awkward sometimes too and prone to losing the ball/giving away stupid fouls.

Hopefully he can find grow into a good footballer because he does have potential. Just seems very, very raw at the moment.

Yeah, because his backheel to Coutinho wasnt considered an assist.

No it wasn't actually, because that's not what an assist is.

Not saying it wasn't very good btw. As I've said, I think he has the makings of a good footballer, but it still stands that he has zero assists and zero goals.

That in itself may not be a problem but I'm not even sure what his role is meant to be. Is he a creator/ball winner/cover? He seems to be an amalgamation of them all but just not very good at any specific role - yet.

Maybe I'm just expecting too much, he is still young tbf.

Can already tries and does things that not too many others wouldn't dream of doing. His positioning st times is suspect but he's shown he's prepared to work hard and isn't afraid of sticking a foot in.

Needs time. Better than Joe.

Look how quickly Henderson turned it around. All down to time.

Zero assists/goals is an idiotic measurement. Out of the pass Coutinho played for Firminho's tap-in and the pass Can played for Coutinho, anyone with half a brain can see which was the absolute cherry.

As I said, that was very good. But what else has he done of note?

If he starts making telling contributions consistently then fine, he just hasn't yet imo which is why I'm not convinced. Again, yet.