Sports Interactive Community
heavybassX

Liverpool thread 2015/16 - Klopptomaniacs

It's so painfully predictable that Sterling is going to have his best game ever for city.

That'd mean scoring 4 goals /o\

It's a travesty that this game is on at the same time as the Clásico. Both unmissable from my point of view :(

Get the laptop/PC with Sky Go and Sky Sports on the box to watch both games, not an option for most i know but a no brainer for myself :D

It's a travesty that this game is on at the same time as the Clásico. Both unmissable from my point of view :(

I am struggling to pick between the two games. Think this will be the better game though...

Liverpool are finally starting to click and gain confidence in themselves. Crystal Palace was a write off cos Liverpool never beat them in the league, but aside from that we're starting to see a side that, with the right development and investment, could be back in the top 4 in no time.

We're gonna win the league!

Brazilian connection.

Looked at this, thought 3:30am kickoff, away at City, go to bed, don't bother.

Glad I stayed up now, no exaggeration to say that we should be so far ahead this game should be over.

The assistant having the game of his life so far.

City just falling apart. :)

Booking? Was beginning to wonder about this ref earlier and seems like he's going to be giving city a lot more than we get.

Should be 5?

At least 5.

****ing hell Mig, all you have to do is kick the ball up the field and you can't even manage that? Stunning how a pro footballer can be so amazingly incompetent with the ball at his feet. Luckily he's an amazing shot stopper.

Whos on the bench?

Never mind, just found out.

Mig should've just launched it tbf. But then Skrtel's pass was even worse. Both such unintelligent footballers.

Just realised Roberto Firmino's surname is Barbosa de Oliveira. If he's ever captain, can we call him Captain Barbosa?

Can't see how that is on Mig?

I wasn't blaming him for the goal, nothing he could do about that. Skerts fault.

Whos on the bench?

Never mind, just found out.

Sturridge Benteke Ibe Allen Randall Toure Bogdan

Few things about their goal.

Poor from Can to launch it back to Mig in the first place. He was on the half way line, had time to turn etc etc.

No idea what Skrtel was attempting with his clearance. Pathetic.

Lucas picking up stupid yellow cards meant he was unable to take Serigo down like a DM would do in that case.

Can't really fault Mig too much but I think a proper keeper saves those.

BUT HEY, this has been impressive. Let's hope Klopp doesn't let their heads drop as City won't play like that for the next 45

That goal was crucial for a city comeback to steal a point back. I trust Klopp will not let them get ahead of themselves.

99/100 times it's not a problem, it's just that one time it goes to Aguero and someone of his class can do that.

Dropped off a bit towards the end of the half, we either need Pellegrini to be dumb and make no changes and/or we need to lift a little again.

Few things about their goal.

Poor from Can to launch it back to Mig in the first place. He was on the half way line, had time to turn etc etc.

No idea what Skrtel was attempting with his clearance. Pathetic.

Lucas picking up stupid yellow cards meant he was unable to take Serigo down like a DM would do in that case.

Can't really fault Mig too much but I think a proper keeper saves those.

BUT HEY, this has been impressive. Let's hope Klopp doesn't let their heads drop as City won't play like that for the next 45

That's just crazy talk. Mig has his faults but he's a world class shot stopper.

I thought Lucas' yellow was quite harsh considering a city player got away with something that looked worse at first viewing just two minutes before hand.

Agree with the rest!

Let's just hope we fire out of the blocks again and keep city on the back foot as long as possible.

Booking? Was beginning to wonder about this ref earlier and seems like he's going to be giving city a lot more than we get.

Seems I was correct. Shocking call to book Can then.

Two more clear fouls not given.

Make that three.

I get the feeling we won't see Sturridge or Benteke today if Liverpool are forced into a position to defend the lead rather than build on it.

Might see Benteke the deeper we get.

Oh no. What a miss.

If Liverpool get a 4th we might see Sturridge given a much needed runout.

And with that disallowed goal, it could well have been.

ffs this game should have been dead and buried long ago. Hope it doesn't come back to bite us in the ass.

We're getting deeper and more tired. Need him to hold the ball up.

Wow, another great chance missed. Should have six goals.

Bang! suuuuuuuuuper skeeeeeeeeeeeeeerts