Sports Interactive Community
heavybassX

Liverpool thread 2015/16 - Klopptomaniacs

Looked to be just a little too high for him, but yeah, still looks like he should have scored.

Hell of a game though. Blood and thunder!

Bit concerned at the pace of this game if it continues as we could have some very tired legs.

Crystal Palace is a writeoff for Liverpool nowadays in the league anyway. If you beat Palace in the league then you'll probably be in a season where you're winning the thing.

Honestly didn't think we'd lose. A draw maybe after Thursday.

****ing hate Palace. Every ****ing thing about them.

Terrible defensive display from us again. Mig's positioning for their 2nd was an absolute joke. Can also awful for their first.

And Divock Origi should be banished from the north-west. He's possibly the worst footballer we've had in 10 years.

I can't believe Palace did it again.

****ing hate Palace. Every ****ing thing about them.

Terrible defensive display from us again. Mig's positioning for their 2nd was an absolute joke. Can also awful for their first.

And Divock Origi should be banished from the north-west. He's possibly the worst footballer we've had in 10 years.

Wasn't he another 'world class' player according to BR?

Who wasn't world class according to BR?

Who wasn't world class according to BR?

I thought BR once said Origi was world class.

Looked like a World Cup hype buy when you signed him, and it appears ever since that has been the case. At least Diouf scored when he was a World Cup hype buy :(

Welcome to the best supporters in the world Jurgen.

The atmosphere has been rubbish for ages now.

BR always had his tongue up Liverpool supporters arse so it will be interesting to see how they react to Klopp not doing that as much. He has no problem calling them out it seems.

It's about time someone told some harsh truths about Anfield currently. Anyone who says Daytrippers are the problem need their head looked at

Is anyone else as peeved about Lallana as me

Amazing touch at times but seriously zero end product. Seems awfully weak as well

Nice touch to Coutinho for our goal.

Hope Sakho isn't out for long.

It's amazing how quickly some of you guys flap after 1 defeat, did anyone think Klopp was gonna wave a magic wand? It's gonna take time, a long time and more money spent to change things from what they are.. To much money wasted on sub zero standard players is the problem, it's been happening for years!!! It's about time we started buying finished article players with a proven record instead of 1 season wonders...

It's amazing how quickly some of you guys flap after 1 defeat' date=' did anyone think Klopp was gonna wave a magic wand? It's gonna take time, a long time and more money spent to change things from what they are.. To much money wasted on sub zero standard players is the problem, it's been happening for years!!! It's about time we started buying finished article players with a proven record instead of 1 season wonders...[/quote']

I've only just got to watch the highlights and I'm still amazed we haven't won that game. Benteke should have had the simplest of Hat tricks.

Like you say, will take time.

Sakho's pulled out of the France squad. Going to be another ACL isn't is :(

Update: James Pearce confirms no ACL injury :thup: hopefully just a jar.

6-8 weeks for Sakho

New Year before he's back, it's just one thing after another. And why is it never the cr*p players????

It's amazing how quickly some of you guys flap after 1 defeat' date=' did anyone think Klopp was gonna wave a magic wand? It's gonna take time, a long time and more money spent to change things from what they are.. To much money wasted on sub zero standard players is the problem, it's been happening for years!!! It's about time we started buying finished article players with a proven record instead of 1 season wonders...[/quote']

I don't think it will take many signings. The main thing right now is the attitude and confidence of the players (and fans) which needs a change. Most of them have the ability to be more clinical in front of goal and to cut out silly mistakes at the back.

Firmino is also looking better and better and can hopefully add a goal threat in the box very soon. We had the same problem against Palace as we have had recently where our one striker goes wide and there is no one in the box for him to get the ball too. Or someone else has the ball and has Benteke to pick out and no one else. It's why I kinda wanna see a Milner in the 3 because at least he does make runs in the box a lot and decent ones too. I'd drop Lallana at the moment and go with Coutinho, Firmino and either Milner or Ibe behind Benteke, and make sure they are all pushing forward

edit: Also Lallana and to an extent Coutinho seem to want to spend too long on the ball at the moment, that extra touch where it isn't needed. Firmino seems far happier to play it first time and gets his head up quick.

So we are stuck with Lovren then. Great :(. The thing is Lovren will get horribly exposed unless Moreno stays back more as Lovren's main weakness is lack of pace.

Welsh Xavi scores for Wales.

No he didn't? Missed a pen for the rebound to be scored and set up the second though, according to Sky.

No he didn't? Missed a pen for the rebound to be scored and set up the second though, according to Sky.

Yeah nevermind, Livescore.net listed him for a goal for most of the match. ********!

Gad it's been so long since real football happened! The world has changed and everything!

Hope he doesn't risk Dan tomorrow, think we could do ok without him. Can't wait for the Sterling backlash...only for him to probably score :(

I do have a good feeling about the game though for some reason.

That's what DVRs are for! (I know sports on DVR isn't the best, but...)

Damn didnt realise this was tonight.

Friend booked gold class to Hunger Games

It's so painfully predictable that Sterling is going to have his best game ever for city.

It's a travesty that this game is on at the same time as the Clásico. Both unmissable from my point of view :(

Echo this.

Recording one and turning off my phone but no doubt sky themselves will have score update on.