Sports Interactive Community
heavybassX

Liverpool thread 2015/16 - Klopptomaniacs

Not pretty but some good quick crisp passing moves with flair but as I said before its all about making us solid and difficult to beat first. I thought bogdan done great with good saves and comfortable in the air. Ibe and Firmino linked up well together and texeira did well too.

Pretty decent tonight.

Allen/Lovern looked out of their depth which is some feat considering we started with 3 youngsters. Very impressed with what I saw with Texeria despite him fading in and out at times. Certainly should be pushing for more game time.

Bogdan doing his claim for a starting role no harm either.

No real surprise to see Firmino starting to tix now he's getting to play in a position that suits him and under a manger who knows how to use him. First time I've seen a nutmeg since Luis left which was a joy. If we can get someone infront of him with quality and the same players around him so they all gel, I think we will be ok.

If Lucas hada scored that, geez.

Ibe building on his short cameo v Spurs with another impressive performance.

With so many good teams out, this is a real chance of getting to a final.

Did Klopp play these weakened teams when in Germany cup (they have a League Cup start of season, no?) otherwise he's learned pretty quickly, only been around 5 minutes

Dirk Kuyt has scored more goals for Feyenoord this season than our club have. :(

Is that aimed at me?

Don't remember saying he was horrific but it certainly wasn't a masterclass performance for you to be telling people they don't understand football.

Can't believe you thought Allen was horrific, please begin to understand football :D

Players seem very confident.

Oh dear.

He's a useless player, has no place at the club.

Can't believe you thought Allen was horrific, please begin to understand football :D

Players seem very confident.

Please enlighten us, highlighting where he didn't almost cost us a goal within 5 minutes and give the ball away on countless occasions.

Did Klopp play these weakened teams when in Germany cup (they have a League Cup start of season, no?) otherwise he's learned pretty quickly, only been around 5 minutes

There isn't any competition like that in Germany. You mean the "Super Cup" but that's only one game when the league champion play the cup winner. However the DFB Pokal was always highly regarded by Klopp and Dortmund did really well in that competition. Not even Bayern field a weakened team in the cup competition.

Allen was awful first half, and slightly better in the second. Can't see him having a future at the club.

I think Klopp can get an improvement out of Allen.

Or he'll be sold to someone like Villa next season.

I think Klopp can get an improvement out of Allen.

Or he'll be sold to someone like Villa next season.

Don't think he'll drop down to the Championship, tbf.

Decent team, going for mobility to press the life out of Chelsea.

We win and get the special one the sack.

So predictable, we wont even score, seen odds of both teams to score and Chelsea to win was 7/2. No chance.

Game plan out the window inside 5 mins.

I guess the best we can hope for now is a draw as I can't see us scoring more than one.

And stop with the stupid fouls.

Another stupid ****ing foul. ffs, is this amateur week?

My God we are toothless. Benteke at half time please.

Until he does that...

30 seconds past stoppage time!!!

Love it!!!!

Get your coat.

Chelsea there for the taking. Benteke please.

Lucas such a godsend really

Firmino looking confident as well but clearly not a striker

I'm going to lose my mind if I see one more ridiculous ****ing foul., Wtf was Moreno doing then? Willian under pressure, no place to go so he sticks out his leg and gives him a get out of jail free card. The mind boggles at some of our players.

remove Milner and put Benteke. lallana to milners position, firmino to lallana and benteke in front.

Good call

Lovely dummy by Lallana there, I still think he's subpar but that was brilliant.